Ghost Of The Doll :: Home
Forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Welcome to Ghost Of The Doll's Toy ID Forum!: The forum had boards dedicated to Toy ID Help, so if you need help working out what something is, this is the place to go! Amongst others, there are also boards for Sales/Wants as well as General Toy Discussion. You'll also find a board dedicated to New Toy Sections, where members can post images and information of toys not currently featured on GOTD, plus a board for adding to the Current Toy Sections too.
+  Ghost of The Doll ~ Toy ID Forum
|-+  Ghost Of The Doll Boards
| |-+  NEW Toy Sections
| | |-+  Kitty Kitty Kittens
« previous next »
Pages: « 1 2 3 » | Go Down Print
Author Topic: Kitty Kitty Kittens  (Read 10512 times)
zuse

« Reply #15 on: Monday 03 May 2010, 01:27 am »

Someone needs to change the title of this thread to Kitty Kitty Kittens.

Here are images from the eBay auctions of the Tyco ones I sold last year. Smiley

The first three cats are Kitty Kitty Kittens from 1992.

This is a Kitty Kitty Jungle Kitten from 1993.

These last two kittens are Kitty Kitty Baby Kittens from 1995

« Last Edit: Wednesday 02 November 2011, 12:08 am by Ghost Of The Doll » Logged

Check out my Vintage Littlest Pet Shop Guide!

Hey, check out Swagbucks. I've earned $205 in Amazon.com gift cards!
Em

« Reply #16 on: Monday 03 May 2010, 01:59 am »

Wow, great images on cute kittens!  Thanks for sharing.  Smiley

-Em

Wink
MissAliRae

« Reply #17 on: Saturday 19 June 2010, 01:06 am »

I had the tiger of Jungle Kitties! I called her Tigerlily.
They also had Puppy Puppy Puppies and Bunny Bunny Bunnies as well as a few other series, farm and bears.

This site has basically a really good guide, if not an almost complete collection!
http://www.pranceatron.com/kittens/kittykittykittens.html
zap18

« Reply #18 on: Sunday 04 July 2010, 02:23 am »

That's a great site!  I'm always envious when I look at it- I think I have a bunch until I see it Tongue

I have recently discovered the existence of "Fancy Kitty Kitty Kittens" (as it says on their tag) which came in clothes.  I got one at a flea market and was so surprised!  So, that's an additional category to explore.
nibbles

« Reply #19 on: Friday 09 July 2010, 04:23 pm »

my daughter had LOADS of these in all different colours...  i'll see if i can find themm Smiley
flowersinherhair

« Reply #20 on: Friday 09 July 2010, 05:27 pm »

I have Midnight (the black cat) from the early 2000s set that my friend got for me when I was in high school, probably because we had been reminiscing about the '90s ones. So... I guess this means I have one of the poisonous ones? Well, I wasn't planning on noshing on it, so I suppose I'm okay!  Wink
Em

« Reply #21 on: Friday 09 July 2010, 09:30 pm »

Yes nibbles please do!!!  Cheesy

-Em

Wink
Rider of the storm

« Reply #22 on: Sunday 18 July 2010, 11:19 pm »

Nice pictures thanks .  Grin
invaderhorizongreen

« Reply #23 on: Sunday 25 July 2010, 10:45 pm »

i think we had one called purry purry kittens and it was a Siamese one Huh i am not sure but our cat carried it over the house
lithiumkat

« Reply #24 on: Wednesday 28 July 2010, 10:59 am »

awww so sad that these were recalled. I still have one I do believe. It is the calico one and was a much beloved gift from a now deceased aunt of mine. I certianly hope I still have it now that I know they are recalled and probably hard to replace. I never encountered a problem with mine.
MercurialMonster

« Reply #25 on: Saturday 14 August 2010, 02:56 am »

I think I have two (my plush animals are all in storage right now).  I know I have a calico (I named her Agate), and the other one I believe is orange and white.   I bought them from KB Toys, and I am pretty sure it was after they were recalled.   Or at least, I know I saw them reappear on shelves sometime after the recall (and before KB closed).  I don't know if mine are the Tyco ones, or the DSI ones, I just know mine came with a locket for you to give them a name.   

I have thought about removing the water bladder, especially since the last time I handled them it seemed like the water might be evaporating or something... they just didn't fill as jiggly.   It's the purring I like, anyway, not the squishy tummy.
pranceatron

« Reply #26 on: Monday 16 August 2010, 07:47 pm »

That's a great site!  I'm always envious when I look at it- I think I have a bunch until I see it Tongue

I have recently discovered the existence of "Fancy Kitty Kitty Kittens" (as it says on their tag) which came in clothes.  I got one at a flea market and was so surprised!  So, that's an additional category to explore.

Hi everyone, I'm the one with the site mentioned a few times in this post (pranceatron.com).  I'm super interested in seeing these fancy kitty kitty kittens, never heard of them before!
As for having a complete set; I have no idea how many there are out there so until someone out there gets their hands on some tyco catalogues and such, we'll never really know Smiley  And of course there'll always be variations and international differences.  It'll take posts like this to sort those all out.
Anyway, just wanted to shout out my love for kitty kitty kittens too!
Fairy Dust

« Reply #27 on: Monday 27 September 2010, 12:40 am »

I have one of the black and white ones too.  They are all very cute!  I found mine at a church sale for like $.50.  She had her original collar on and a child wrote it's name on it.  So I guess her new name is Oreo. lol   Not sure if this one had another name it was given by the toy company?
Rider of the storm

« Reply #28 on: Wednesday 18 May 2011, 12:44 am »

Hi every one I found one of the fancy kitty kitty kittens but she has no clothes she is a white Persian here are some photos.

zuse

« Reply #29 on: Saturday 20 August 2011, 03:16 am »

http://www.ebay.com/itm/270795582699

And CUTE:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/230660881602

Check out my Vintage Littlest Pet Shop Guide!

Hey, check out Swagbucks. I've earned $205 in Amazon.com gift cards!
Pages: « 1 2 3 » | Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length
Powder Monki ~ Retro Badges & Magnets
Ghost Of The Doll :: Home
preliterate-yokel preliterate-yokel