Fashion Star Fillies :: Original
"In the world of ultra glamorous fashion, one name is on everyones lips: Fashion Star Fillies!"
Fashion Star Fillies were produced by Kenner in the mid 1980's. They were a series of shimmery, multi-coloured horses which could have their long manes and tails styled and bodies painted. There were several sets of fashion wear, hair & body adornments and one playset.
Images on this page thanks to various eBay sellers!
"These six beautiful horses let you share in the fun and adventure of the fashion world. Each beautiful horse brings a little something different to the show. So, collect all six to have more fabulous fun with the Fashion Star Fillies."
There were six fillies in the original series.
- 1 Pink Sun Barette
- 1 Yellow Sun Barette
- Metalic Purple and White Sheer Veil
- Gold Tail Wrap
- 4 White Sheer Leggings
- Pink or Yellow Brush
- 2 Pearly Pink Horse Head Barettes
- 2 Pearly Purple Horse Head Barettes
- Gold and Pink Glittery Crown
- Pink Sequined Tail Wrap
- Pink with Lavendar Trim Velvet Cape
- Pink or Purple Pearly Horse Head Brush
Dara came in two poses.
- 2 Pink Moon Barettes
- 2 Purple Moon Barettes
- Purple Feathered Headdress with Multi Coloured Ribbons
- Multi Colored Ribbon Tail Tie
- Purple or Pink Moon Brush
- 1 Pink Butterfly Barette
- 1 Purple Butterfly Barette
- 4 Silver Hoof Covers
- Silver Tail Net
- Silver Head Bow
- Pink or Purple Butterfly Brush with Raised Wings
- 2 Green Rosebud Barettes
- 2 Pink Rosebud Barettes
- Pink and Green Sheer Tailbow
- Pink and Gold Mesh Rose Headband
- Pink or Green Rosebud Brush
- 2 Blue Star Barettes
- 2 Pink Star Barettes
- Teal and White Shimmery Mesh Headband
- Teal and White Shimmery Mesh Tailbow
- Blue or Pink Shooting Star Brush