Get Along Gang :: Books & Accessories
"Making friends and having fun is the way to get along!"
Get Along Gang were produced by Tomy and Those Characters from Cleveland in 1984-87. They started of as greeting card characters, then a cartoon, figures, books and accessories.
BooksThese Get Along Gang books were published by Scholastic Inc.
- Adventures of the Get Along Gang
- Get Along Gang & the Big Bully
- Get Along Gang & the Missing Caboose
- Get Along Gang & the New Neighbor
- Get Along Gang & the Bad Loser
- Get Along Gang & the Crybaby
- Get Along Gang & the Tattletale
- Get Along Gang & the Christmas Thief
- Meet the Get Along Gang
- Get Along Gang on the Go
There were also several activity books produced.
Marvel published loads if comics in the UK and Marvel Star published a few in the USA.
There were a lot of accessories produced, these are to name but a few:
- Wrist Watches
- Push 'n Pop Trucks
- Clubhouse Caboose Cards
- Musical Ice Cream Truck
- Ride-Ons: Montgomery Moose Get-About
- Ride-Ons: Dotty Dog Get-About
- Ride-Ons: Toddle 'n Toot
- Color Pencils
- Halloween Costume
- Dinnerware Set
- Plastic Tea Set
- Board game
- Bedsheets etc.
- Pajamas and other clothing
There were thirteen episodes produced in 1984, each episode consisted of two eleven minute stories.
- Zipper's Millions
- Half A Map Is Better Than None
- Caboose On The Loose
- Montgomery's Mechanical Marvel
- Head In The Clouds
- Hunt For The Beast
- Woolma's Birthday
- The Get Along Detectives
- The Get Along Gang Go Hollywood
- Them's The Brakes
- A Pinch Of This, A Dash Of That
- Bingo's Tale
- Engineer Roary
- The Pick Of The Litter
- Nose For News
- The Lighthouse
- The Wrong Stuff
- Uneasy Rider
- The Get Along Gang Minus One
- Camp Get Along
- Bingo's Pen Pal
- Follow The Leader
- School's Out
- The Bullies
- That's The Way The Cookie Crumbles
- Snowbound Showdown