Magic Merbabies :: Teeny
"Create fun colours in you bath!"
Magic Merbabies were produced by Hasbro/Vivid Imaginations around 2001-04 (In Italy they were produced by Gigi). They were a series of small dolls with mermaid clothing and colourful hair, made for play in water. Each doll came with a packet of "Fizzy Tints" (also called "Bath Tints"), for colouring bath water. There were also a few playsets produced.
They were sold in parts of Europe under varying names:
- France: Mes Jolies Petites Sirènes (My Pretty Little Mermaid)
- Italy: Magiche Piccole Sirene (Magical Little Mermaid)
- Germany: Zauberhafte Badenixen (Magical Mermaids)
There were three Teeny Merbabies produced, sold individually or as twins. Whether sold singularly or as twins, each doll or pair came with one Mer-pet (even smaller than before), a brush, one packet of "Tub Tints" and clothing with tail, where the Tub Tints could be placed. There is also mention of "Sea Jewels".
- Violet & Heather (Italian - Corallina) c/w mer-poodle (blue w/orange)
- Holly & Ivy (Italian - Allegra) c/w mer-cat (yellow w/green)
- Snowdrop & Daisy (Italian - Perlina) c/w mer-bunny (pink w/purple)
Violet & Heather
Holly & Ivy
Snowdrop & Daisy