Powder Monki ~ Retro Badges & Magnets

Author Topic: So what toys are you getting/giving for Christmas?  (Read 4799 times)

Offline AngelBear

• 80's Toy Ark
So what toys are you getting/giving for Christmas?
« on: Saturday 11 December 2010, 06:18 am »
Anyone super excited for Christmas?

What toys are you all getting/giving?

I am turning 30 this year so I got myself a bunch of Lady Lovely Locks items and Moon Dreamers for my birthday/Christmas (spent way too much!) but I am excited. My girls are getting an almost complete set of ponyville ponies. Wheeeee!

Offline Figboot

Re: So what toys are you getting/giving for Christmas?
« Reply #1 on: Saturday 11 December 2010, 07:40 am »
Awesome! I recently bought a lot of Precious Places and almost complete by the way!
A small gift to my self... I bought My Little Pony (Baby Bonnet School of Dance". So I am really excited!

You know I was thinking... would people be interested on here to do like a Secret Santa? Or Trade gifts for Christmas. I was thinking about it the other day. Maybe next year perhaps? I think it might be fun. C:

Here where I live I don't know or have met anyone with my same love for toys. So gets kinda lonely. Feels great to be here though to have some type of connection. ^~^

Offline Rider of the storm

« Reply #2 on: Saturday 11 December 2010, 05:18 pm »
I just bought a ton of action figures I am waiting for them to come in the mail. I can not wait. I want to buy the 1# toy on my wish list but I will wait till January .  I am on  a tight budget right now. I also just donated a toy of toys to operation Santa here. They take used toys and give them to poor kids . I hope they like them.

Offline Fairy Dust

« Reply #3 on: Saturday 11 December 2010, 06:51 pm »
I know how you feel Figboot.  My husband has to hear me rant about my dolls and ponies.  I can't find a doll club near me so I have to chat on the internet.  As big as where I live is I can't find people, so frustrating.

Offline Snork_Maiden

« Reply #4 on: Monday 13 December 2010, 09:18 am »
I'm getting a little MLP stuff from my mum. I know it because I chose it myself. It's one of the Ponyville mermaid sets, but I have forgotten which. Basically, I chose it, then thrust it into my mum's hand, so I could start forgetting it as quickly as possible... and it worked!  ;)

I'm also doing a Secret Santa swap, so I'll be getting more ponies. Yay!!

As for giving, the only thing remotely vintage toy like that I'm giving this year is "The Care Bears Movie" on DVD. I got it for my best friend. I hope he'll watch it with his little daughter.

Offline Figboot

« Reply #5 on: Wednesday 15 December 2010, 01:51 am »
Fairy Dust maybe we should make our own Doll Clubs? Lol :P
Where are you from? I live in a small town from Texas. There are surrounding cities that have Doll Shows but I don't know about Doll Clubs.

I would love to be in a Club!!! That would be so much fun. C:

Offline AngelBear

• 80's Toy Ark
« Reply #6 on: Wednesday 15 December 2010, 04:28 am »
It would be fun to do a secret Santa next year!~

Offline zap18

« Reply #7 on: Saturday 18 December 2010, 11:31 pm »
A secret santa would be tons of fun!

This year, I treated myself to a lot of MLP items and nirvana stuff... I went a little wild :D  I also sent tons of stuff to my special toy friends, but I can't say what because lots of them read here!

Offline apanda0622

« Reply #8 on: Monday 20 December 2010, 02:42 am »
I am getting from my parents:

MLP Fair Pony 2010
MLP SDCC Pony 2010
Underwater Pony
Peacock Pony
New Big Rainbow Brite Doll

From my brother:

New Taylor Swift CD

And from my bf:

Could be New SSC or Older Ponyvilles--he bought alot of stuff for me over the last year--lol

Offline invaderhorizongreen

« Reply #9 on: Tuesday 21 December 2010, 11:05 pm »
well at my work place we had an angel tree and i got some bakugon for a little kid

anything