Powder Monki ~ Retro Badges & Magnets

Author Topic: My Pretty Dollhouse: Mini Mansions by Galoob, 1994  (Read 11297 times)

Offline Ghost Of The Doll

• Administrator
    • Powder Monki
My Pretty Dollhouse: Mini Mansions by Galoob, 1994
« on: Friday 12 March 2010, 07:57 pm »
Candice emailed me this dollhouse description:

"Hi, I just love your site, I think I'm becoming addicted to it. I was hoping you could help me identify a dollhouse I had around the mid 1990s. Maybe '96 or '97. To call it a dollhouse might be a little bit of an overstatement; it was very tiny, maybe about 4 inches tall, and not that interesting, but I thought they were all so pretty. There was a set of them, maybe 6 or 7, and they were all modeled after older-style houses, like a colonial house and a mansion. They were made of hard plastic and completely unfurnished on the inside. They had an open back. They each came with a little person or two. They had little pieces that you had to put together. The mansion that I had, had two columns that snapped onto the front of the house. My little sister chewed the columns and they no longer fit into the holes. I have no picture of them as I have not been able to find anything about them, and I would love if anyone knew what I was talking about. Thanks!"
Candice

UPDATE!!!
Thanks to Kaitlyn who identified this toy as My Pretty Dollhouse: Mini Mansions, produced by Galoob in 1994.
Buy retro PIN BADGES and FRIDGE MAGNETS on Powder Monki!

anything