Powder Monki ~ Retro Badges & Magnets

Author Topic: Here is a few pics  (Read 8045 times)

Offline Fairy Dust

Here is a few pics
« on: Monday 27 September 2010, 04:32 am »
Halloween time.  I think I was 3 or 4 years old and dressed as Jem from Jem and the Holograms.  Notice the long blond hair sticking out of my pink tinsle wig lol.  The costume was made by my mom and I loved it. lol

Yes She-ra, rainbow brite, and Jem were all at the party that year!  She-ra looks mad but I'm not sure what for.  Maybe it's just that Jem was so truely outrageous! hehe

Jerrica was Jem and Jerrica also turned into a toon named Jamie in the Greek episode and Jamie just happens to be my name.  I feel special now lol.

Offline Fairy Dust

Re: Here is a few pics
« Reply #1 on: Thursday 30 September 2010, 01:09 am »
My scanner is not hooked up big here is a picure of a picture.

It's my 4th birthday and I'm holding She-Ra, the little girl to my left is holding Sweet Bee and I think there is a blue Sprite from Rainbow Bright on the ground to the right.  I don't remember having one but I guess I did!

Offline EdenEye

« Reply #2 on: Thursday 30 September 2010, 06:46 am »
Lol. Love the pics! I never had cool costumes like that as a kid. I remember having a super cheap Barbie mask made of the thinnest plastic imaginable....and a garbage bag thin plastic "thing" to put over my body, that looked like Barbie clothes. lol.

Thanks for sharing!

Offline AngelBear

• 80's Toy Ark
« Reply #3 on: Thursday 30 September 2010, 09:18 pm »
That's cute!!

Offline Fairy Dust

« Reply #4 on: Thursday 30 September 2010, 09:53 pm »
Thank you.

I love rainbow bright costume that little girls is wearing.  I wonder if it's homemade. :)

Offline Ianua

« Reply #5 on: Monday 22 November 2010, 05:39 pm »
Excellent pics ... The She-ra is scary though :)

Offline Fairy Dust

« Reply #6 on: Monday 22 November 2010, 11:16 pm »
I agree, She-Ra does look a little scary.  The little girl as She-Ra looks like she's about to kick somebody's behind from annoyance or something. lol

anything