Powder Monki ~ Retro Badges & Magnets

Author Topic: Question about trading cards  (Read 2496 times)

Offline Rider of the storm

Question about trading cards
« on: Sunday 23 January 2011, 05:08 pm »
I know these really are not toys but I have an unopened box of these cards:

my question is do I open them or leave them in the box as is ?

Offline Fairy Dust

Re: Question about trading cards
« Reply #1 on: Wednesday 02 February 2011, 05:40 pm »
Depends on what you want to do with them.  Are you wanting to get a set from them?  Are you going to sell them?  Do you even know the set or like it? If you just curious about them then why not just open them.  You could at least get one or more sets out of it.  For me I always moved sorting the cards so temptation 90% of the time won out.  I still have an unopened box of Home Alone 2 cards but I already have a set of them. :)

« Reply #2 on: Thursday 03 February 2011, 12:43 am »
I would like a whole set but I do not have any idea if any one would like the duplicate cards ......

« Reply #3 on: Sunday 06 February 2011, 05:47 pm »
Hi every one I opened the box and got two complete sets of cars stickers included, four set of stickers and one incomplete set of cards. I am keeping one of the complete sets. I am selling the fallowing :

1. One complete set of cards and one sticker set I saved the wrappers so if you would like me to reseal the set with out the gum let me know.

2. I have one incomplete set it is missing five cards but includes all 11 stickers.

3. One complete sticker set of 11 stickers

4. 12 resealed sets of cards no stickers

5. four resealed packs of cars minus the gum (you do not want this 20 year old gum now do you ?) but contain one sticker each

6. if you buy the whole set I will reseal them and give you the original box as well thanks.

If you want anything pm me I would like cash my mail just name your price thanks.

anything