Powder Monki ~ Retro Badges & Magnets

Author Topic: ID an unmarked vinyl doll 60's-70's Mod eyeshadow big eyes...?  (Read 3879 times)

Offline plasticantics

ID an unmarked vinyl doll 60's-70's Mod eyeshadow big eyes...?
« on: Tuesday 17 September 2013, 06:26 pm »
I need help identifying a thrift store find.  She appears to be from the 60's or 70's, is made of a thick, heavy-weight vinyl, full vinyl body.  Black, straight hair with bangs, big sleep eyes with a large area of blue painted eyeshadow and black cat-eye style liner (very "mod.")  Small mouth.  She has slightly raised breasts, but not a skinny fashion model style body.  Similar in size to the 18 inch American Girl dolls, closer in age to the flowerkin dolls.  Flat feet (not for heels).  No makers marks of any kind that I can see.  When I got her, she was in a silver dress that had a lacy, form fitting top, and a tulle skirt, with 2 snaps, and it fits perfectly.  The closest things I could find were Susy Sad Eyes, Blythe, and Toni dolls--and she doesn't fit perfectly into any of those.  Any help would be appreciated!

I'll try to post a pic, this is my first time on this forum, so bear with me. :)  Thanks!

Offline plasticantics

Re: ID an unmarked vinyl doll 60's-70's Mod eyeshadow big eyes...?
« Reply #1 on: Tuesday 17 September 2013, 06:27 pm »

let's see if this pic works...
« Last Edit: Friday 20 September 2013, 02:44 pm by Ghost Of The Doll »