Powder Monki ~ Retro Badges & Magnets

Author Topic: Do you collect My Little Pony?  (Read 15719 times)

Offline 80s chick

Re: Do you collect My Little Pony?
« Reply #30 on: Friday 15 October 2010, 01:26 pm »
I'm an avid and active collector myself. G1's are my generation.
I do collecto G3 but have a harder time spending the money on them at times. I mainly pick up my G3's at my local Saver's as I HATE to drop more tha $4ish on a G3

Offline invaderhorizongreen

« Reply #31 on: Tuesday 07 December 2010, 05:05 pm »
i do collect them but i am only looking for a complete baby bonnet school of dance set and the rest of the ballerina ponies.  I do have poesy rose and one of the little ones but that is all. I would love to find the rest of them.

Offline hime

« Reply #32 on: Wednesday 08 December 2010, 04:07 pm »
I don't collect the ponies themselves(though I buy them from thrift stores and yardslaes to use as tradebait) I DO however collect Molly and megan stuff.

Offline Snork_Maiden

« Reply #33 on: Thursday 09 December 2010, 06:29 pm »
*waves at her fellow MLPTP and Arena members*

MLPs are the main vintage toys I collect. I've got... actually, I've never counted them. Let's say several hundred and leave it at that. A lot of them are from my childhood. I am lucky enough to have a mother who never even considered giving them away!  :)

Offline ChibiBug

• Christian MLP Collector
« Reply #34 on: Tuesday 04 January 2011, 04:06 am »
I love MLP! You can see my collection on my blog.  ;D I've been collecting since 2009.

I'm also a member of the TP and Arena!  :)
I'm a new member here who loves Jesus and collects My Little Pony!

Offline catlover51

« Reply #35 on: Wednesday 05 January 2011, 05:22 pm »
Do you have a link Doodlebug?

Offline Sora

• Tumblr
« Reply #36 on: Thursday 06 January 2011, 01:59 pm »
I've been collecting since I was 2 and have around 200. I have some from all gens. Most of the g1s are from my childhood. My mom keeps EVERYTHING.
I'm Evilmuffins on the Arena and TP. (This name was already taken over there)

Offline EmBee

« Reply #37 on: Thursday 06 January 2011, 02:30 pm »
I now collect G4s and G1s, but I'll take any G2s I see as well.  They're all just too cute to resist.

-Em
;)

Offline ChibiBug

• Christian MLP Collector
« Reply #38 on: Thursday 06 January 2011, 07:56 pm »
Do you have a link Doodlebug?

You can see a link to my blog in my signature. I don't have all my ponies in my collection listed in my collection page; however, you can see the ponies that are not listed there (Star Glow, Merry Treats, and Waterfire and Pepperberry) in my posts (expect for the two McDonald's ponies I have and don't like very much).
I'm a new member here who loves Jesus and collects My Little Pony!

« Reply #39 on: Monday 10 January 2011, 04:21 pm »
i just found ours in the tub  in the attic everyone needed a bath  :P so we did and combed them out and it took two and one half hours!  :o  but now they are all clean and looking on here i want all  the unicorn and Pegasus ones i can find and a few of our earth ones i will keep. i  grew up with the gen 1 but will take a look at the other two gens.

Offline MissAliRae

« Reply #40 on: Monday 10 January 2011, 08:42 pm »
I never had them as a kid, although one of the daycare centers I went to did and I LOVED them. I especially loved the babies (I always seem to like baby things) but for whatever reason never really had any myself. It's weird because I rode horses as a kid and had lots of other horsie things :shrugs:

I found my first G1 in a Goodwill Outlet bin, a So Soft Lofty who is in pretty dang good condition considering where I found here. I also scooped up 2 smaller G3s. I guess you could say I've kind of caught the bug..haha. It's addicting knowing there's so many out there.

« Reply #41 on: Monday 10 January 2011, 10:43 pm »
i first got into them when my parents took me to a day care at a school. the ones i played with were the summer wing ones i loved them then and still do now!