Powder Monki ~ Retro Badges & Magnets

Author Topic: Part of my collection  (Read 11669 times)

Offline BattySparkles

Part of my collection
« on: Wednesday 24 March 2010, 06:51 am »
I have been taking/uploading photos on flickr and photobucket but I'm no where near done. I have posted a few different things. It's so annoying that you have limits on how much you can upload on flickr! I prefer flickr over photobucket except for the darn limits! Anyway I have more on flickr right now than on photobucket.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/battycollector/
http://s908.photobucket.com/home/BattyCollector/index

Offline Eilonwe

Re: Part of my collection
« Reply #1 on: Wednesday 24 March 2010, 03:36 pm »
Yay for Rose Petal! I just got Victorian Charmer and Tea Rose Party today and happily dressed my old Sunny and Orchid. I need more stands...

Offline BattySparkles

« Reply #2 on: Wednesday 24 March 2010, 04:19 pm »
Yay! Did you take pictures of them already? I'll scuttle off to your lj to see right after I post this!  Just went there! It's so much fun to see them all dressed up in the alternate fashions! I really love the color of Victorian Charmer! And Rose Water is so pretty! And just look at that Tea Rose Party purple lace! I really think it fits Orchid's personality. I can just see her hosting a fancy tea party wearing that! haha!
 Now that I've turned the thread about my collection into one about yours..
haha!

Did you notice anything familiar in my Rose Petal set? *cough*erasers*cough* Did you realize I was me? Do you even remember me?
« Last Edit: Wednesday 24 March 2010, 04:30 pm by BattySparkles »

Offline Eilonwe

« Reply #3 on: Wednesday 24 March 2010, 05:20 pm »
Of course I remember! I didn't know before, but I knew the second I saw the erasers. Your collection's really grown! I still need Sunny and Orchid to debox. I just got Lily Fair via Craigslist, though she's not shipped yet. And I'm down to needing just three outfits (Bathing Beauty, Garden Belle and Skating Time). Yay! Then I've got to concentrate on the ceramics. I've lost two auctions for them. Ugh.

Offline BattySparkles

« Reply #4 on: Thursday 25 March 2010, 07:31 am »
I know! I think my collection has doubled since we last spoke! But yours has grown a lot too!
But yeah those ceramics prices have been crazy! And that music box was so neat! I hope more start popping up.

Offline mouse

« Reply #5 on: Friday 26 March 2010, 01:20 pm »
You have a Crysta doll - how awesome! I have the book and the movie and I think I need the doll too - where did you find yours?

Offline BattySparkles

« Reply #6 on: Friday 26 March 2010, 02:32 pm »
My mom found her on ebay a few years ago and bought her as a gift. My cousin also got one from ebay, but hers is in the package. I just love her! And There is a Thumbelina who, I think has the same body. I want to get her one day.

anything
anything