Powder Monki ~ Retro Badges & Magnets

Author Topic: How to wash a Kitty Kitty Kitten?  (Read 3029 times)

Offline Snork_Maiden

How to wash a Kitty Kitty Kitten?
« on: Sunday 05 August 2012, 07:05 am »
Interestingly enough, this thread is not inspired by the "How to wash a Popple" thread. I've been meaning to start one all week. Great minds think alike.  ;)

Last Sunday, I found a Kitty Kitty Kitten at a car boot sale. She's white and still very pretty, with her little pink locket and everything. She looks clean-ish on the surface, but I saw that the seller had put her on the ground with a bunch of other plushies, and I want to make sure she's cleaned properly before I display her.

Does anyone know how to clean a Kitty Kitty Kitten without damaging her purring mechanism?

Offline TheMinorityof1990

Re: How to wash a Kitty Kitty Kitten?
« Reply #1 on: Wednesday 22 August 2012, 11:37 am »
How does the purring mecanism work? I think I may have a kitty kitty kitten. Very unlikely, but possible.

Offline finfolk

Re: How to wash a Kitty Kitty Kitten?
« Reply #2 on: Thursday 25 October 2012, 04:31 pm »
I think the best you could do is spot cleaning. It is a lot more effort but it won't ruin anything (like the purring mechanism). There is a recent thread floating around that might help you.

http://ghostofthedoll.co.uk/Forum/index.php/topic,3269.msg19800.html#msg19800

It has a few spot cleaning solutions. I suggest looking at the post from Emery. The Facebook photo album has some very interesting pictures/outcomes of surface cleaning. I would give that one a try, honestly! c: