Powder Monki ~ Retro Badges & Magnets

Author Topic: Where can i go to buy a HOP Movie Plush Stuffed Animal?  (Read 2513 times)

Offline Tony Bailey

Where can i go to buy a HOP Movie Plush Stuffed Animal?
« on: Friday 17 August 2012, 09:36 pm »
Hello friends,

I really want to find stuffed animals of the characters from the movie HOP for my girlfriend so I would like to know where I can go to buy one. I live in the New York, Long Island area so please if you can find place see if it is in this area. Greatly Appreciated.

Best regards
Tony Bailey

Offline Mysstica

Re: Where can i go to buy a HOP Movie Plush Stuffed Animal?
« Reply #1 on: Saturday 18 August 2012, 02:15 pm »
A friend of mine bought one at... I believe it was a Build A Bear Workshop, but that was about two years ago.

Offline luckdragon

Re: Where can i go to buy a HOP Movie Plush Stuffed Animal?
« Reply #2 on: Saturday 18 August 2012, 07:30 pm »
I work at Toys R Us and have been working there for a couple of years (was there when the movie premiered in other words).  We didn't carry any stuffed animals for the movie, and I'm not sure who did.  The easiest place to find them is actually Amazon.com

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=hop+movie+plush&rh=i%3Aaps%2Ck%3Ahop+movie+plush

Seems to be a company called Funrise made them.  Build-a-Bear's website still has the pink beret bunny, so Funrise must have a license with them.

If you don't want to use a credit card, I would suggest buying an Amazon.com gift card.  Drug stores or grocery stores tend to sell them.  They usually sell them in $25, $50, or $100 amounts.  ebay is another place to go, and you can buy ebay gift cards as well.  Or credit card gift cards like Vanilla Visa (my experience is it's the easiest to use when I give them as gifts).

ebay search yields a greater variety:
http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_trksid=p5197.m570.l1313&_nkw=hop+movie+toys&_sacat=0
Seem to have plastic figurines and the like.

The movie wasn't much of a success, so there isn't a lot of merchandise to be found.

anything