Powder Monki ~ Retro Badges & Magnets

Author Topic: Clone dolls, Barbie and Fashion Doll clothes - now with BIG pictures on page 2  (Read 18949 times)

Offline Mysstica

Re: Clone dolls, Barbie clothes and random Fashion doll clothes....
« Reply #15 on: Tuesday 25 September 2012, 02:33 pm »
I'm gathering that the pajama shirt went to this soft-bodied Barbie with pink and blonde hair. (There are many different examples of this doll paired with this set of pajamas on ebay.) http://www.ebay.com/itm/Barbie-Bedtime-Doll-Set-Lot-Soft-Body-Pink-Hair-Pajamas-Pillow-Purse-Tooth-Brush-/320956525196?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item4aba7fea8c&nma=true&si=vDsEvOjMG4EMa8t48LjX3OnxdEE%3D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

AHA! "Dream Glow Barbie" from 2001 http://www.flickr.com/photos/tnt_mod/4044358535/
« Last Edit: Wednesday 26 September 2012, 05:11 pm by Mysstica »

Offline Lauralovelylocks

• I am doll parts, bad skin, doll heart....
« Reply #16 on: Saturday 29 September 2012, 11:37 am »
Thank you!

What about the big, flouncy patterned dress? Anyone?  ;)

Offline Lauralovelylocks

« Reply #17 on: Sunday 07 October 2012, 01:47 pm »
Here are bigger photos!!!!

Trousers

Accessories etc

Brabie clothes

Mermaid tail:

Random stuff

Help please!!!!

Offline ramallama

Re: Clone dolls, Barbie and Fashion Doll clothes - now with BIG pictures on page 2
« Reply #18 on: Monday 08 October 2012, 05:09 pm »
I also have a huge amount of Barbie clothes I am trying to identify.  Just wondering if anyone knows a reference site for identifying Barbie clothes and accessories from 1980s-now?

Offline Lauralovelylocks

Re: Clone dolls, Barbie and Fashion Doll clothes - now with BIG pictures on page 2
« Reply #19 on: Thursday 25 October 2012, 06:26 pm »
Wow, I'm surprised that no one recognises genuine Barbie clothes!

Is there a site specific to ID ing Barbie clothes?

Offline auntiekara80

« Reply #20 on: Tuesday 15 January 2013, 02:28 am »
I have seen the pink purple dress before I think it either came from a recent happy birthday barbie or the barbie popstar and the princess line. it could be part of this dress,
 http://pinterest.com/pin/81909286944535475/
I think she might be a version of the princess barbie from last year. that's from my barbie pintrest page I have tons of stuff their so feel free to look around!

Offline Titania

The cream coloured coat with the fluffy pink trim is My Scene Hollywood Chelsea.
The little white dressing gown/robe with blue looks like Bratz spa.

The tiny pink baby grow with white lace is Barbie Kelly that comes with a cot.

The mermaid tail is Disney Little Mermaid Ariel Tyco singing doll.

Green/pink trousers are Skipper Babysitter

I'd love to know what the pale leggings are in the large photo, because I have the same ones. They don't seem to fit Barbie.

Offline auntiekara80

« Reply #22 on: Tuesday 12 November 2013, 02:41 am »
if it helps the clone barbie with the pink hair was a mermaid clone barbie and her hair came in various colors. I had her with pink and purple hair, however I have as yet not been able to find out the name of the doll.

Offline Fairy Dust

« Reply #23 on: Tuesday 12 November 2013, 06:32 pm »
The blue paisley belt is from the Barbie Fashion Fever line.  It came with an accessories set that had a small stand too.  I forget everything it came with but I have the same one and remembered the line it was from.

The small belt belt might be Bratz.

Offline jools1970sindy

• Pinterest
« Reply #24 on: Wednesday 20 November 2013, 03:54 am »
Top picture on this page. Pale grey leggings might be from cheap clone doll.
Chad Valley Cate - Ballet doll workout kit.

Back:

« Last Edit: Wednesday 20 November 2013, 04:05 am by jools1970sindy »

Offline jools1970sindy

• Pinterest
« Reply #25 on: Wednesday 20 November 2013, 04:10 am »
Blonde clone doll on the left of your photo looks like a knock off Barbie clone by Kids Stuff, think this one is called Vickie. Kids Stuff is another brand name for Excite Toys. Their dolls tend to look pretty similar.

« Last Edit: Wednesday 20 November 2013, 05:02 am by jools1970sindy »

Offline jools1970sindy

• Pinterest
« Reply #26 on: Wednesday 20 November 2013, 04:59 am »
Bottom pic on this page. White sleeveless top is 2004 Cali Guy - this one is Ken.

Offline dreamingalandscape

« Reply #27 on: Saturday 24 November 2018, 09:21 am »
Guess I'm a bit late? But I can help you with  some pieces.  In the first picture, white and brown trousers next to the green ones I believe it belongs to Horse Riding Charlie & Cate by Chad Valley. Charlie has the exact same trousers. But instead of brown knee fabric,  it is blue.  In the 4rD picture  violet and pink shirt with the print on the top is Dreamglow Barbie.  The blue dress with pink belt it's Toy Story 2 Barbie 1999. The zigzag dress is from Chic Barbie 2003 #B8839 and the purple princessy dress on the top is from 2003 Party Perfect Barbie #C6351.
« Last Edit: Saturday 24 November 2018, 09:22 am by dreamingalandscape »

Offline LaraB

« Reply #28 on: Tuesday 27 November 2018, 08:07 am »
Any clothes with 2 little velcro pads on the back are for Felicity Wishes dolls...the patches are for her wings to stick on.

anything
anything