Powder Monki ~ Retro Badges & Magnets

Author Topic: Play Arts Kai Metal Gear Solid figures  (Read 2243 times)

Offline blotertom

Play Arts Kai Metal Gear Solid figures
« on: Friday 12 October 2012, 03:13 am »
I need some help, guys. I love MGS, and I recently purchased a PAK Solid Snake and proceeded to fall in love. This figure is awesome! All was well until just a few weeks ago, I was just casually posing him around and an elbow pad popped off. To make matters worse, as I continued fiddling around with him, the other one soon followed. Now, if any of you have this figure, you know that the elbow pad rests directly on top of the elbow joint itself. I don't know how to go about fixing this guy without taking the rest of gunking up his joints with glue. Any ideas? I knew of someone who fixed a Gray Fox figure with the same problem, but I never got a chance to ask them how they went about it. Any insight is greatly appreciated. This has been bugging me for awhile now.Also, for those who can give me feedback, which figure would better go with Snake in terms of scale/overall playability, sneaking suit or jungle fatigues Big Boss?
« Last Edit: Saturday 13 October 2012, 12:36 pm by Ghost Of The Doll »

Offline invaderhorizongreen

Re: Play Arts Kai Metal Gear Solid figures
« Reply #1 on: Sunday 14 October 2012, 09:02 pm »
have you tired some mod podge it is a sealer and a glue that may work.

Offline BattySparkles

Re: Play Arts Kai Metal Gear Solid figures
« Reply #2 on: Monday 15 October 2012, 09:12 am »
I'm not sure if this will be good advice since I haven't seen the action figure. But if it is how I imagine it, you might be able to glue the top or bottom of the elbow pad just above or below the actual joint. That way the joint doesn't even touch the elbow pads.

anything