Powder Monki ~ Retro Badges & Magnets

Author Topic: For sale: Monster High, Little Pretty, MLP, Bubblin, LLL, Cupcake dolls + Barbie  (Read 2233 times)

Offline kochan

Hello there. I decided to let go of my ponies and some of my Monster High's clothes, please give them a good loving home. Everything in this thread will be for making offer, unless stated. When making your offer, please do so without shipping fee. I will calculate the shipping fee for you depending on how many items you want.  Also the stated prices are still negotiable, especially if you buy many items.

Monster High Outfits:
1a. Black/White SS Frankie Outfit @ 2$ + shipping fee
1b. Black/White SS Frankie Sandals @ 3$ + shipping fee
Or together for 4$ + shipping fee

3a. SS Lagoona Outfit @ 2$ + shipping fee
3b. Lagoona Fashion pack shoes @ 4$ + shipping fee
Or together for 5$ + shipping fee

Little Pretty @ 5US$ each + shipping fee, unless stated.
Mimi (2nd version)
Rosebud (2nd version)
Catra (Polished Paws)
Frosta (Glitter n' Grow) @ 4US$ + shipping fee
Purple Paws (Glitter n' Grow) @ 4US$ + shipping fee
Baby Tee Hee (Babies)
Baby Waggles (Babies)
Cherry Blossom (Picture Frame Pets) @ 6US$ + shipping fee
Peach Blossom (Picture Frame Pets) @ 6US$ + shipping fee

The price quoted above is for 1 piece purchase, if you buy more I'll knock 1$ off from each LP dolls or please make me an offer.;)

They are all in ok played with condition.  They aren't mint or good.  For the 2 Glitter n' Grow kitties I cut their hair since it was in a really bad shape and intent to reroot them.  However, I never gotten round to do it and probably won't now, so they are sold as is.  There are no stain like pen marks, but there might be shinning marks.  Their markings and eyes appear to be alright.  The 2 white kitties seem a bit yellowish to me.  I don't think that I still have their accessories, but if you would like me to look again, I'll try.:)  lastly, you will probably need to give them a hair spa for them to look nice or you might need to reroot them.

My Little Pony:

2. Pony Bride @ 8US$ + shipping fee or OBO
4. Princess Royal Pink @ 10US$ + shipping fee or OBO

They are all in a ok~good, but played with condition. There aren't any pen or pencil marks, but I need check them again in daylight to see if there are any shinning mark or not. After I took them out from storage a year or so ago, I washed them all once. Some of their hair need a good treatment though. As far as I checked their markings and eyes seem to be intact.

For Pony Bride, I still have her cake and veil, not pictured. However, the veil already discolored and isn't that great. If anyone is interested, I can provide more pictures.

For Princess I still have her cape, but I need to look for it since I had put it away after the wash. I found both her cape and tiara.

Firefly is the model that come with a VDO. I no longer have the VDO.

Doll heads:
Lady Lovely Lock x 4 @ 1US$ each + shipping fee
Condition: Their heads are still in good shape, and could be great for any custom project!;)  I tried spaying their hair with wig spray and they became silky, smooth and more managible.  Their bodies are in bad shape and do suffer from those "yellow spots" on their legs, so I don't think that they are worth the extra you'll need for shippings fee.  If you take the ones from Enchanted Island Line, then you can also have their outfits but like the bodies they aren't in such a good shape.

Disney dolls x 4 @ 1US$ each + shipping fee
(Snow withe and blue hair doll which was the doll head underneath Maleficent mask)
Condition: Their heads are still in good shape except for SW, and could be great for any custom project!;)  As for SW, there seem to be a hole/scratch on her forehead near her hairline.  If you plan to reroot her and cover it then no one will notice it.

I Barbie Head @ 1US$ each + shipping fee
Her head and face up are still in good shape, but you'll need to reroot her for more managible hair.

Barbie doll:

Happy Holiday Pink verion

This set will include the doll, outfit, card and stand. Doll is in good played with condition, but her hair might be more manageable with a hair treatment. The outfit is in so-so to ok condition.

Barbie items: (all items are 0.20US$ each + shipping fee unless stated)
The 20~50 cents items can be free with any purchase too.  If you want any of them, please let me know.

Doll card x 1
Stand x 2
Doctor set @ 3US$ + shipping fee
Baby set @ 3US$ + shipping fee
Party set @ 2US$ + shipping fee
Shoes shelf @ 5US$ + shipping fee
Present boxes
Wedding cake + table @ 5US$ + shipping fee
Bags
Walkman
Plastic bottles, could be spay-painted and customized @ 0.50US$ + shipping fee for the lot

Other dolls + figures
Legend of Zelda Figure x 2 @ 10US$ each + shipping fee or OBO
From their Twilight Princess set.  Still new and never remove from package.

Tokyo Mew Mew Doll - please make offer for this.
I think that this is the Korean Version.  I received her as a gift, so I don't know much about her.^^'  She is in NRFB condition.

Disney's Aladdin Figures - please make offer for this.
They are in good played with condition.  No, paint-rub or visible stain/mark.  No broken parts.

For MLP and Cupcake dolls, you can see their photo here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/29031246@N04/sets/72157631988102537/
For Others, pictures can be find on my Flickr @ http://www.flickr.com/photos/29031246@N04/

If you have any questions, please contact me either thru here or PM.
thank you for reading~:)
« Last Edit: Friday 25 January 2013, 04:48 am by kochan »

anything
anything