Powder Monki ~ Retro Badges & Magnets

Author Topic: Bead Bracelets?  (Read 5040 times)

Offline farmgirl8705

Bead Bracelets?
« on: Friday 09 January 2015, 06:04 am »
I remember may have been back in early 2000 there were these bead bracelets that all the girls were getting. They were all different colors and they said the colors represented something. I always wanted one but I could never find out what they were called. They were on elastic bands. They were made of all round beads. I remember there was like a baby blue, white, pink, green, etc colored bracelets. I say they got pretty popular with the girls back then.

Offline jenna4444

Re: Bead Bracelets?
« Reply #1 on: Wednesday 14 January 2015, 02:39 am »

Offline pikapal

« Reply #2 on: Wednesday 14 January 2015, 04:14 am »
Oh yeah now I remember those. They were really big at my high school. I think we used to call them Buddha Beads or Zen Beads.

Offline farmgirl8705

« Reply #3 on: Saturday 17 January 2015, 01:43 am »
Thank you. I looked up both but not the bracelets I remember. Close very similar. I remember all the girls having them and I could never find them in stores. It's like they just popped out of no where. I don't know if they represented cancers and illnesses or something like that.

Offline farmgirl8705

« Reply #4 on: Wednesday 26 January 2022, 07:50 pm »
I did find power bead bracelets. The colors are the same as what I remember but not sure if they are the same ones. I didn't see any information yet if they did have different meanings.
https://www.cosmopolitan.com/style-beauty/fashion/g5925/jewelry-nostalgia/

anything