Powder Monki ~ Retro Badges & Magnets

Author Topic: Need to locate and ID a doll from the late 70's to early 80's  (Read 3520 times)

Offline Pooka218

Need to locate and ID a doll from the late 70's to early 80's
« on: Sunday 26 May 2013, 10:14 pm »
Hi.  I have been trying to locate a doll I had from when I was a child.  The doll was sold in a candy store in New York called "Loft's" which then turned into "Barbara's Candy World".  My parents used to remove her tag so I do not even know her name.  I used to call her Suzy.  She was a soft bodied stuffed doll.  She is in a yellow snow cloth snow suit that had white trim around her hood, wrists, and the bottom of her feet.  Her hands and face were plastic.  The snow suit had a pink pom pom on the left side of her head.  She had a hole in her mouth so you could put her thumb in her mouth.  The plastic for the face and hands was not very hard.  Her hair was material and was part of the plastic face.  She was roughly about 6 or 7 inches high.  She was in a sitting down position.  Her legs did not bend.  If anyone can help me ID this doll or even locate it for me I would greatly appreciate it.  Thank you in advance for your help.

anything
anything