Powder Monki ~ Retro Badges & Magnets

Author Topic: yellow bear bath toy  (Read 4663 times)

vanillascoop

yellow bear bath toy
« on: Tuesday 27 April 2010, 05:46 pm »
this is probably going to be really easy- i'm sure they were pretty popular in the 90s- but i can't seem to find it online.
 large yellow plastic bear that stuck to the wall in the bath, it's eyes moved and on each paw/foot was a different activity- i remember one you poured water into it and something spun around. there was also a tiny model bear that went down a slide that was either attached to or built into the large bear.
 anyone know what i mean, or better have any pictures? i want to say it was made by tomy but have found nothing to back this up.

vanillascoop

Re: yellow bear bath toy
« Reply #1 on: Thursday 29 April 2010, 09:48 am »
bumping this up!

Offline Ianua

« Reply #2 on: Thursday 29 April 2010, 05:06 pm »
I remember it they were baby toys they also did activity centers from out of the bath big yellow bears I'll try and find a picture x

Offline Ianua

« Reply #3 on: Thursday 29 April 2010, 05:27 pm »
Ok once again apologies for having to put links maybe ghost can sort it out and post the photos couldn't find the bath one but are these the same ones the main activity centre and ones the small cot toy from the same line xxx

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Matchbox-Teddy-Bear-Cot-Toy-Rare-/320522512247?cmd=ViewItem&pt=UK_ToysGames_DiecastVehicles_DiecastVehicles_JN&hash=item4aa0a16777

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Matchbox-Small-Teddy-Bear-Cot-Toy-Rare-/220583158915?cmd=ViewItem&pt=UK_ToysGames_DiecastVehicles_DiecastVehicles_JN&hash=item335bc7e483

« Last Edit: Sunday 09 May 2010, 02:15 pm by Ghost Of The Doll »

vanillascoop

« Reply #4 on: Thursday 29 April 2010, 08:03 pm »
^ thanks for the links :)
it's the same style as those two! so i'm guessing it's made by matchbox.

Offline Ianua

« Reply #5 on: Thursday 29 April 2010, 11:31 pm »
Cool I'll keeep an eye out for the bath one I do remember him :)

anything
anything