Powder Monki ~ Retro Badges & Magnets

Author Topic: Anyone that can help me find this 1980's doll, I will be grateful  (Read 3471 times)

Offline TheHouseof209

Anyone that can help me find this 1980's doll, I will be grateful
« on: Friday 28 December 2012, 03:15 am »
I am trying to find a doll for my brother that he had when he was a baby. The last few years he has gotten real sick, and asked for me to try finding the doll for him. I will try to add a picture as soon as I can figure out how to scan it into the computer. But until then, this is all that we can remember about it. It was a boy doll with brown plastic curly-ish hair, about 18" tall and he got it sometime between 1984-1988, within the first few years he was born. The head was plastic, but the body was fabric with filling/stuffed. We can not remember what type clothes it came with, because whenever he had it, it had no clothes on. I thought it might have been a MY BUDDY doll, because it's name was Buddy, but I ordered one and it was too big. One other detail was that he had fingers stitched apart on the hands, but no toes. Any help would be very much appreciated, I have been looking for the last two years with no success.

anything