Powder Monki ~ Retro Badges & Magnets

Author Topic: pics work now please help hasbro tiny maybe petite my little ponies MANY THANKS  (Read 5327 times)

Offline lebrooksta

WHAT ARE THESE??? POLEASE HELP. IF YOU KNOW THEIR VALUE TOO THAT WOULD BE MUCH APPRECIATED. I AM REALLY TRYING TO FIGURE OUT WHAT THESE ARE!!

MY EYESW AREN'T TOO GREAT SO IM NOT SURE WHAT THE BOTTOM OF THE PONIES SAY EITHER.
« Last Edit: Friday 17 August 2012, 12:03 am by lebrooksta »

Offline Mysstica

Re: please help hasbro tiny maybe petite my little ponies MANY THANKS
« Reply #1 on: Wednesday 15 August 2012, 01:40 pm »
I can't see the pictures. :O

Offline zuse

• Zuse's Vintage Littlest Pet Shop Guide
Re: please help hasbro tiny maybe petite my little ponies MANY THANKS
« Reply #2 on: Wednesday 15 August 2012, 07:27 pm »
You can't link mail attachments. You have to host them somewhere (photobucket, flickr, etc.)
Check out my Vintage Littlest Pet Shop Guide!

Hey, check out Bing Rewards. I've earned several $5 Amazon gift cards using it. :)

Offline Bohemian

The dark pink and green one is clearly a Tinosaur, created in the 1980s for McDonalds by the Aviva Toy Inc.  I discovered this by managing to read the markings on it's belly, and ebaying it.

There appear to be a large number of them for sale, and no one buying.   :P

http://www.ebay.com/itm/1986-McDonalds-Tinosaurs-Set-Lot-of-8-/310393532153?pt=Fast_Food_Cereal_Premiums&hash=item4844e56ef9

The horses, I can't tell, as I can't read the writing on the bottom.  Perhaps you can photo one again so we can try and get a clearer read on it?  :)

Offline Rider of the storm

The little horses in the wedding dress , one in the ballerina outfit, and the one with the skates look like these guys
\http://www.ghostofthedoll.co.uk/Toys_LittleBeauties_Carrousel.htm

Offline lebrooksta

THANK YOU SOO SOO MUCH. VERYYYY HELPFUL

anything