Powder Monki ~ Retro Badges & Magnets

Author Topic: Looking for a soft toy from the 90s?!  (Read 5281 times)

Offline Flo1992

Looking for a soft toy from the 90s?!
« on: Monday 28 April 2014, 07:46 pm »
When I was a kid I got a soft toy for Christmas, it was a dog wearing footsie pyjamas. It was part of a group of soft toys that had been released, there was a dog, a cat, a koala and a bear (there may have been more but these are the ones I remember)

For as long as I can remember I've called this soft toy "Snoozles" but I've realised that's not actually the name. I believe I got it between 1997-1999 after seeing an advert on the television near Christmas.

Now he looks like a normal dog, light brown fur with dark brown floppy ears. His pyjamas are white with thin blue stripes and have small pictures of barnyard animals on.

The main thing I remember about the advert was that you could hang these toys upside down from your arm by hooking their legs over due to there being something like sand in their feet... I still have the toy but would like to know what it's called! Can anyone help?

Offline 90sfairy

Re: Looking for a soft toy from the 90s?!
« Reply #2 on: Friday 11 July 2014, 03:24 am »
I have one! My mum got me the dog as a little girl. Mine carries a little hanky ^_^
And yes, it's snoozems :) in fact since I was a kid I've named mine 'snoozems', so I never forgot!
I have him in my room somewhere, need to take a pic

Edit: so I took a look around and there is quite a variety of them. There are dogs, rabbits and bears in different pajamas. Couldn't find my exact one. But it's wearing these same pajamas and has a yellow hanky

There is also something called 'Little Snoozems' but I'm not sure if that is the same thing

« Last Edit: Friday 11 July 2014, 03:33 am by 90sfairy »

Offline TheMinorityof1990

Re: Looking for a soft toy from the 90s?!
« Reply #3 on: Thursday 07 August 2014, 10:45 pm »
OOOOH, I have one of them. A mouse.