Powder Monki ~ Retro Badges & Magnets

Author Topic: Fluffy Surprise collection for sale  (Read 6202 times)

Offline duckie

Fluffy Surprise collection for sale
« on: Saturday 12 April 2014, 06:40 pm »
I am looking to sell my collection of 30 Fluffy Surprise figures. It includes the backpack, 7 of the tiny figures, 7 medium sized figures and 15 of the adult sized figures. There are dogs, mice, cats, rabbits and come in pink, white, yellow, green, purple and orange. Two of the adult and one of the miniature figures are some sort of Fluffy Surprise knock-off that I haven't seen anywhere else.

Sadly I just don't have room to display them in our new house and I don't want them sitting in storage, I want them to go to someone who will get some enjoyment from them. As it's my whole collection and has taken a few years to build up I'd like them to go to someone who I can trust will keep them as a collection and look after them.
 I know these aren't super collectable/popular toys but a lot of them are very rare and due to the amount I've paid for them I'd like offers to take this into consideration please :) but am open to reasonable offers, please don't be afraid to enquire and I can provide more pictures/details.

Offline duckie

Re: Fluffy Surprise collection for sale
« Reply #1 on: Tuesday 22 April 2014, 09:43 pm »
no one interested? :(

Offline twinkle_dream

« Reply #2 on: Wednesday 23 April 2014, 03:32 am »
Hi.
I want to buy all means. All Surprise!
I'm a toy collector who lives in Japan.
I want to take good care of these fluffy.
Could you ship internationally? How much are you asking for it?
Please send me an email!
I would like to also see other photos. :)

Offline jazlovestoskate

« Reply #3 on: Monday 05 May 2014, 07:17 am »
Hi there! I am very interested in buying your collection, i have a huge collection of toys from the 80s and 90s and used to have a yellow cat set of fluffy surprise as a kid, it was one of my favourite toys and i still have them! I'd keep these as a set for my collection. I live in Australia and am more than happy to pay for postage if you can post internationally. If you could possibly put them up on ebay and give me the link that would be great too! I was also wondering what kind of price you were looking to get for them? Would you accept an offer of $130 plus postage? please let me know!

Offline duckie

« Reply #4 on: Sunday 07 September 2014, 07:37 pm »
bumping this up as it's still for sale!

Offline jazlovestoskate

« Reply #5 on: Sunday 07 December 2014, 10:30 am »
Hi, i am still very interested in buying this lot! What kind of price were you looking at for all of them? I live in Australia and am happy to pay for post.

anything
anything