Powder Monki ~ Retro Badges & Magnets

Author Topic: Flocked Frog Toy ID Help  (Read 3881 times)

Offline adhd_add

Flocked Frog Toy ID Help
« on: Wednesday 06 September 2017, 07:13 am »
Hello! I found this toy on eBay and I'd love to find it for sale through another channel, but the original listing didn't specify or even hint at a manufacturer or toyline, so I doubt the original seller knew, either. :/

Here's a picture:

And here's the original eBay listing, with additional photos: http://www.ebay.ie/itm/Vintage-FLOCKED-Prince-FROG-Toy-FIGURE-Jointed-CROWN-Cute-MINIATURE-3-Tall/162167797897

In case the image doesn't embed properly, it's a green, flocked frog toy with five points of articulation and an unflocked yellow crown and orange toepads. The listing, again, didn't specify a brand or manufacturer, but it does say that it stands 3 inches tall and refers to it as "vintage", but I take that with a grain of salt considering some toys that are less than a decade old are called "retro" on eBay, too  ::)

I've googled pretty much every combination of keywords I can think of, but no go so far! I'm admittedly not very knowledgeable on flocked toys, so any help would be super appreciated. Thanks in advance!
« Last Edit: Wednesday 06 September 2017, 07:34 am by adhd_add »