Powder Monki ~ Retro Badges & Magnets

Author Topic: PJ Sparkles 2004 Forever young INC version  (Read 4011 times)

Offline Rainbowcandy1

PJ Sparkles 2004 Forever young INC version
« on: Saturday 25 January 2020, 05:06 pm »
Just curious about this version of PJ Sparkles that I own. I look her up on google and can't find ANYTHING about her. On here I can only identify her box which is incorrectly shown as the original 80's version (USA). She wasn't made by Mattel, you will notice that the Mattel logo is missing from the box. She was made by a company called Forever Young Inc and she is dated 2004 on the back of her neck. She is smaller than the original PJ Sparkles doll at approx 11 inches in height but has a very similar look to her including the Minnie Mouse style hairbow. I bought her on ebay last year from Australia (I'm in the UK) as I thought she was so cute at the smaller size but since then finding any information on her has been impossible, it's almost like she never existed. No mention of her on any PJ Sparkles fan forums either. There are differences in the details to her face which are subtle but apparent (also shown on the box on this site). Any additional information anyone else may have would be appreciated.  I think she deserves to be added to the PJ Sparkles line up. I can take a photograph of her in due course if that would be handy.
"To know is nothing at all, to imagine is everything!"

Offline Rainbowcandy1

Re: PJ Sparkles 2004 Forever young INC version
« Reply #1 on: Saturday 29 February 2020, 08:37 pm »
Sorry I didn't get back sooner, I've been super busy and i'd completely forgotten about the post I'd written. Unfortunately I've taken photographs of the doll but there doesn't appear to be a way of uploading them from my computer onto here, or at least it's not clear how i'm supposed to do it when I don't have the pictures posted online. I'm guessing she must be rare as no one has replied to my original post. I will have to see if I can contact someone to see how to upload images.
"To know is nothing at all, to imagine is everything!"