Powder Monki ~ Retro Badges & Magnets

Author Topic: Riders want list  (Read 5173 times)

Offline Rider of the storm

Riders want list
« on: Tuesday 01 April 2014, 08:08 pm »
I have a small want list so here it is

1. I am looking for Modo form the biker mice from mars toy line I am looking for them lose and intact and no accessories.

2. I am looking for the blue colored alien/demon from the black star line. I have all the other ones but this one.

3. Any brood action figures from the toy biz line I only own 6 and I want to make an army of them.

4. From the piartes of dark water I am looking for lose Ren Ioz and   Joat.

5. I am looking for both warlock and the triton bull from the black star line they are last and are very expensive.  

This is a long shot , but I need several of the parts that came with the she ra water fall play set if you ever find any please pm me thanks.  

I am sorry I have not been on in a long time I moved to a new place about 5 months ago and so far the thrift stores in the area have had no vintage toys :(
« Last Edit: Thursday 31 July 2014, 11:00 pm by Rider of the storm »

Offline Mkupkrzy

Re: Riders want list
« Reply #1 on: Saturday 03 May 2014, 02:03 am »
I have a vinnie

« Reply #2 on: Thursday 31 July 2014, 11:04 pm »
I just got vinnie I am now looking for MONDO from the biker mice from mars. If you have him let me know.

« Reply #3 on: Saturday 04 October 2014, 03:18 pm »
UPDATE 1 ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D  Thanks to some one on the MLP arena I now have found the parts I needed for the she ra water fall play set. Thanks to any one who read this post.

Update 2 want list rewrite
1.  still looking for Mondo from the biker mice line

2. looking for the alien/demon from the black star line I need the blue one

3. Looking for just  the horse storm from the she ra line . I just need the horse the one I have has paint loss scuff marks and has a slight hair cut

4. The brood form the 1990s toy biz line

5. looking for joat , Ioz , and ren from the pirates of dark water line

« Reply #4 on: Saturday 27 November 2021, 11:27 pm »
Sorry for the lack of post life kind of got in the way. I bought a house, got a new job , and went to collage to sum things up. I am only looking for Any brood action figures from the toy biz line I got my trian bull at last, and warlock the dragon as well. I hope to take pics for updates at some point. Hello to any one still here.

anything
anything