Powder Monki ~ Retro Badges & Magnets

Author Topic: Heart glasses earrings?  (Read 4261 times)

Offline alicewonder

Heart glasses earrings?
« on: Saturday 05 June 2010, 02:03 am »
This one has  been  bugging me for sometime. I used to have this pair of sunglasses where the chain went behind your ears and dropped down with hearts that looked like earrings. My glasses where blue and white checked with heart shaped lenses and then the chains led to hearts that where cut out. 

Anyone else  remeber these?

Offline ianthe99

Re: Heart glasses earrings?
« Reply #1 on: Thursday 10 June 2010, 01:40 am »
I have a pair of something similar somewhere around here. Mine had big red hearts that were behind the ears. I don't really know if they were a name brand or anything, I'm pretty sure mine weren't.

Offline alicewonder

« Reply #2 on: Thursday 10 June 2010, 01:41 pm »
Awsome! I'd love to see a pic and know the maker. I don't think mine were a brand name either. They sound as if they are the same thing though. :) I eventually would love to find a pair and have them on my desk ya know hanging with maybe some junk charms like I had as kid ( if I can find those inexpesivly that is) It's a bit silly sounding probably but I don't care Its a happy memory for me.

Offline ianthe99

« Reply #3 on: Saturday 12 June 2010, 02:12 am »
Okies! I'll dig around and see if I still have them somewhere. I have totes and trash bins full of a lot of my old toys in the basement.. they might be somewhere there. I know that where my charms (like I think you're talking about) are.

(Oh.. BTW.. the trash bins are what my Mom stored things in, to put them in an open shed. They're not stuff that's getting tossed. ;-) )

Offline alicewonder

« Reply #4 on: Friday 18 June 2010, 02:47 am »
Ok, Cool can't wait to see! :)

Offline alicewonder

« Reply #5 on: Friday 25 June 2010, 11:06 pm »
Any info? Pretty Please with a cherry on top :)