Powder Monki ~ Retro Badges & Magnets

Author Topic: Unknown StarCastle and figures  (Read 4433 times)

Offline kimbojinks

Unknown StarCastle and figures
« on: Wednesday 02 March 2011, 01:25 am »
This castle seems as if it could be a StarCastle, but I don't know. It's all glittery with weird shaped towers and looks like a garden tea set or something. The markings are 1998 TrendMasters Inc. Made in China.
The people or figures are rubber like and I have no idea what they are or where they came from. There are no marking or indication of brand. Are they part of this castle maybe?

http://www.flickr.com/photos/60068988@N05/

Thanks! -Kimbojinks

Offline mouse

Re: Unknown StarCastle and figures
« Reply #1 on: Thursday 03 March 2011, 12:43 am »
Yep I'd say it is a starcastle and I'd say the figure goes with it. We really need to find someone who collects starcastles in box so we can figure out the names to all the different sets and photos of them all!

Offline EricaVee

« Reply #2 on: Thursday 03 March 2011, 06:30 am »
The people don't look at all like Starcastle figures, but the castle definitely looks like one, though I'm not sure. They are cute, I wonder what they are from? I love the grasshopper!
Wish List!
-Any Merwees (CAP Toys)
-Lady Lovely Locks Seek & Peek board game
-Used/nude Fashionista Ken

Offline mouse

« Reply #3 on: Thursday 03 March 2011, 06:41 am »
The people don't look at all like Starcastle figures, but the castle definitely looks like one, though I'm not sure. They are cute, I wonder what they are from? I love the grasshopper!

I'm pretty certain that the people are - the later starcastles came with funny looking skinny little figures as opposed to the chubby less-people shaped ones of the earlier releases

Offline EdenEye

« Reply #4 on: Thursday 03 March 2011, 07:45 am »
I know I saw a page or 2 in a catalogue of Starcastles. I think it was a Sears catalogue. I will have to look. Maybe it has names of the castles.

anything