Powder Monki ~ Retro Badges & Magnets

Author Topic: 1990s Liddle Kiddles?  (Read 5851 times)

Offline ForeverKokiri

1990s Liddle Kiddles?
« on: Sunday 23 October 2011, 06:02 am »
EDIT: Bah! Three seconds after I posted this I discovered that TYCO made Liddle Kiddles in the 90s! I have no idea why that was so hard to find! Sorry about that!

There it is, exactly what I was looking for! I played with that SO much! I remember all the little accessories and everything, and staring at all the drawings on the background... oh my god the memories.  :)

And there is my beloved Kiddle!!! Together, she and the playset are $200!!! And I begged mom not to get rid of it too! :( Now I have to yell at her.

« Last Edit: Sunday 23 October 2011, 06:15 am by ForeverKokiri »

Offline ecpblue

• Check out Precious Places on Facebook!!
    • Precious Places
Re: 1990s Liddle Kiddles?
« Reply #1 on: Sunday 23 October 2011, 06:39 am »
It's funny that you said that!!  I just "yelled" at my mom for allowing me to play with my toys and take them out of the boxes!!  Then I 'yelled at her again for cleaning and getting rid of various toys throughout the years- the only consolation I have is that the toys were donated so I can only hope that they went to someone who needed them more......
Please "like" my precious places facebook page!! 
https://www.facebook.com/PreciousPlaces

Offline Mysstica

« Reply #2 on: Sunday 23 October 2011, 03:55 pm »
Aww! No yellin' at mama! :(

Offline ecpblue

• Precious Places
« Reply #3 on: Sunday 23 October 2011, 09:57 pm »
:-) she just laughed at me and informed me that when I have kids she will make sure they never get to play or have fun!!  lol

Offline invaderhorizongreen

« Reply #4 on: Monday 24 October 2011, 01:22 am »
some of my toys were accidentally donated over the years or i got bored with some now i am kicking myself for not keeping them.

Offline ecpblue

• Precious Places
« Reply #5 on: Monday 24 October 2011, 02:22 am »
I don't blame you!!  I think all of us are doing that to some extent!! :-)

Offline ForeverKokiri

« Reply #6 on: Monday 24 October 2011, 04:21 am »
Now that you guys mention it, I think I only threw out a bunch of toys ONCE in my entire life. I was 8 and they were mostly McDonalds toys, including a small Sonic the Hedgehog inflatable ball that had deflated. After they were taken to the curb and mixed with our other garbage, I turned to my mom and said, "Mom, why didn't we donate those to the poor?"

We haven't thrown out many toys since, though a few years ago I donated probably a hundred old toys to a charity drive at school, including my beloved Sesame Street keyboard. It was hard for me to get rid of, but I'm hoping that the kid who recieved it found a love of music through it just like I did. :)

Offline ecpblue

• Precious Places
« Reply #7 on: Monday 24 October 2011, 04:41 am »
I have to say that is something my family was really good at.  We rarely threw anything out and donated everything to the extent of I am sure some of it was not even wanted!!!  It took me a while to fully understand that that was a good thing.  The only time I threw out toys, that I still feel guilty about, was a few years ago my husband and I cleaned his moms house and threw away 8 trash bags full of toys- most were broken, random pieces and items that were stained although looking back I wish I spent more time cleaning the items so that they could have been donated....but anyway!!  It would be nice if everyone would simply pass there stuff on when they were finished with it!

anything