Powder Monki ~ Retro Badges & Magnets

Author Topic: Here's the second lot xxxx  (Read 3420 times)

Offline Ianua

Here's the second lot xxxx
« on: Tuesday 13 July 2010, 09:36 pm »
First a strange little doll who had jointed legs ignore the rubbish clothes I made them when I was about 7  :) unfortunatly I can't remember what he was originally wearing

Next a baby dragon in an egg I had more of these a parrot, turtle, duck, snake e.t.c will try and dig them out to help with the I.D process

Finally a baby red dragon he is all that remains from a VAST collection I had loads they were all in sets of 6 I had Ducks, Pigs, Frogs, Cow's. I even remember what the duck set wore one had a grey flat cap, one had a red cap, one had a black bow tie, one had a pink ribbon, one had a green flower in her hair e.t.c
The wierd thing was with one flower fairy set (I think it was the garden set with heliotrope) 2 of the frogs came with the set. I remember you tended to get them on family days out. Does anyone know what they were called xxx

here he is xx

Offline Lauralovelylocks

• I am doll parts, bad skin, doll heart....
Re: Here's the second lot xxxx
« Reply #1 on: Wednesday 14 July 2010, 01:09 pm »
I have a couple of those little rubber dollies.

All I know about mine are that they came clothed, from the 'pocket money' section of John Lewis in the mid-80s.

Would love more info, too.

Offline Ianua

« Reply #2 on: Wednesday 14 July 2010, 04:25 pm »
I recall having a little girl too I think you're right laura they might have just been loose toys.
I think the little red dragon was too they were really cheap toys you used to get if you went to places like camalot or chester zoo and in seaside towns I think they were stuck on seashells.

Offline poniesofdooom

« Reply #3 on: Saturday 17 July 2010, 11:50 pm »
the dragon and egg is a kinder egg toy, I had one as a kid *hunts to fin her own*

Offline Ianua

« Reply #4 on: Sunday 18 July 2010, 03:29 pm »
Think you're right I think he used to have sticker eyes :) I'll have to find my others

anything