Powder Monki ~ Retro Badges & Magnets

Author Topic: Castle play set  (Read 2762 times)

Offline Rainypuff

Castle play set
« on: Sunday 25 July 2010, 06:23 pm »
I used to have this toy when I was a kid and I just remembered it. I can' think of where it came from or where it went, but I was just wondering if anyone else could recognize it by the description? (I just used this site to discover my fairy toys that I loved were Fairy Winkles, so I thought maybe I could inquire about these. Here's the description the best I can remember:

A small, plastic, sparkly white/grey castle with blue tower toppers, with little gold balls or flags at the point. They could pop off, so I think I ended up losing them. The castle would open up like a doll house and there were rooms inside, which also had bits that would fold out, like a garden and a fountain. The only figurines that I can remember that went with this castle were these little rubbery people, less than an inch tall;a blue-ish queen with a tall crow and a sunflower-headed man, though I know there were a few more. I think they might still be in my house somewhere (if the vacuum cleaner didn't eat them).

Oh! I might want to add that I was born in 1993, so it's most likely a '90s toy -- though it could have been a hand-me-down from my cousins so then it would be an '80s toy.
« Last Edit: Sunday 25 July 2010, 06:30 pm by Rainypuff »

Offline poniesofdooom

Re: Castle play set
« Reply #1 on: Sunday 25 July 2010, 08:56 pm »
sounds like a star castle to me.

Offline apanda0622

« Reply #2 on: Sunday 25 July 2010, 09:33 pm »
Charmkins?

Offline Linkachu100

« Reply #3 on: Sunday 25 July 2010, 10:52 pm »
Omg! finally another person born in 1993. :)
It definately sounds like a starcastle. I have a really small starcastle that came with a rubber person.

anything