Powder Monki ~ Retro Badges & Magnets

Author Topic: need help to identify this 3 unknown dolls..  (Read 4871 times)

Offline Lina

need help to identify this 3 unknown dolls..
« on: Tuesday 09 March 2010, 05:20 pm »
Here is 3 dolls I got when I was born 1988 but unfortunately I don't have them more and I really miss them and would like to find them somewhere but I haven't seen them on any stores or shoppingsites. Pls help me identify those and tell me where I can buy them. If u have one of those, I would also like to buy it...

Here is a picture of them. The pink doll up to the right looks like an ice cream doll but I'm not sure it is :/ and the pink doll down to the right is a type of Strawberry doll but I'm not sure it is an "Strawberry Shortcake" doll or another Strawberry doll type... I have no idea about the yellow doll to the left :(

/Lina

Offline memegans

Re: need help to identify this 3 unknown dolls..
« Reply #1 on: Tuesday 09 March 2010, 08:03 pm »
The doll in the lower right hand corner looks like the Goffa Doll on a post for the "Guava Doll"  Go to the second page and look at the doll in that post.  It looks like yours may have a pineapple or some kind of other fruit on her dress.  I am pretty sure this is the doll.   :)

Offline Zenoah

• Made in 1984
« Reply #2 on: Tuesday 09 March 2010, 10:28 pm »
Bottom one almost looks like one of those Pillow People.

Offline pikapal

« Reply #3 on: Wednesday 10 March 2010, 03:23 am »
The one with the pink hair looks like a twin doll I use to have with a matching boy doll with blond hair.

Offline Lina

« Reply #4 on: Wednesday 10 March 2010, 02:16 pm »
The doll in the lower right hand corner looks like the Goffa Doll on a post for the "Guava Doll"  Go to the second page and look at the doll in that post.  It looks like yours may have a pineapple or some kind of other fruit on her dress.  I am pretty sure this is the doll.   :)
Yeah I have suspect that the one on right hand corner is some type of Goffa doll but I remeber it's not a pineapple it's a strawberry and it's written "Strawberry" under it.. I have searched for goffa dolls but still not found any of them. I think the one with yellow is a Goffa doll too but i'm not sure aswell.. Anyone has a good idea what I should search for to maybe find them??

anything