Powder Monki ~ Retro Badges & Magnets

Author Topic: HI! can y'all help me ID a couple 12-18" ceramic dolls for a friend?  (Read 4689 times)

Offline lunamoth

I got here from MLPArena, being a MLP collector myself....

i have a friend who every year as a kid was given a ceramic/porcelain doll.  Unfortunately, she didnt like them at.  all.  but, her mom made her unbox them and display them in her room.

they are rolled up in her basement in padding right now.  i figured i'd try to ID them for her because she has no idea about any of them.

sorry about blurry cell pics.............

This one i found similar ones on eBay.  Can anyone tell me anything about the company?

and this was the other one on the top of the box.  i cant find a single thing about this? he's about 18" long

i think this says Titus Taucher? but i cant find that name anywhere?

thanks guys :)

Offline invaderhorizongreen

Re: HI! can y'all help me ID a couple 12-18" ceramic dolls for a friend?
« Reply #1 on: Tuesday 04 January 2011, 12:02 am »
the pic of the good as gold one was part of a set the only other two i remember are cute as a button and clean as a whistle .  i do not have the add any more sorry  :'(

Offline AngelBear

• 80's Toy Ark
« Reply #2 on: Tuesday 04 January 2011, 01:13 am »
For non-80's/90's/00's dolls I would suggest the eBay doll message board. Those ladies are great at IDing things like porcelain dolls and older dolls.

Offline lunamoth

« Reply #3 on: Tuesday 04 January 2011, 05:49 am »
For non-80's/90's/00's dolls I would suggest the eBay doll message board. Those ladies are great at IDing things like porcelain dolls and older dolls.

my friend got these during the 80's..... i think she said the last one was in the early 90's

thanks for the point :)