Plush finds from December include Care Bears, Chicken Run, Cuddle Crew, Despicable Me, Five Nights at Freddy’s, Monsters Inc., Moshi Monsters, Pikmi Pops, Sesame Street, Vampirina, Wallace & Gromit and Winnie The Pooh.
Toys added to my shop are Care Bear Cousin “Brave Heart Lion”, Chicken Run “Bunty & “Fowler”, Cuddle Crew (Labrador & Husky), Monsters Inc. “Sully”, Pikmi Pops Surprise “Opal The Possum” & “Tulip The Skunk” South Park “Kenny”, Wallace & Gromit “Standing Gromit” (from 1989) and Winnie The Pooh (from 1997) with Eeyore.
- Care Bears “Brave Heart Lion” Cousin ~ Small Plush (Just Play 2016)
- Chicken Run: Bunty & Fowler~ Plush with Tags (Playmates/Dreamworks/Aardman 2000)
- Cuddle Crew: 2 Puppies ~ Labrador & Husky [Season 1]
- Monsters Inc. “Sully” Plush (Disney Store Pixar)
- Pikmi Pops Surprise: Opal The Possum & Tulip The Skunk ~ Season 3 (Moose 2017)
- South Park “Kenny” Plush (Dinotoys 2015)
- Wallace & Gromit: Standing Gromit ~ Plush Dog (Aardman/BBC/Born To Play 1989)
- Winnie The Pooh & Eeyore ~ Small Plush (Mattel 1997 + Disney Store)
Toys for my own collection (at least for now) are Grover from Sesame Street, Vampirina, Five Nights at Freddy’s and Moshi Monsters. Bonnie (from 5 Nights) was missing his plastic nose, which I have now replaced. I may or may not keep the large Minion!