I found quite a few large size action figures earlier this month, including Power Rangers, Transformers and Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. Most are up for sale now.
Both for sale:
- DINO VALLEY Red Devil T-Rex Lightup Sounds 9.5″ Dinosaur Figure (Chap Mei)
- Imaginext MEGA T-REX 13″ Dinosaur Sounds Movement (Fisher-Price 2011)
Both for sale:
- POWER RANGERS Goldar Imaginext Large 11″ Figure (Mattel 2015)
- POWER RANGERS Beast-X Ultrazord Morph 12″ Lightup Figure (Mattel 2015)
All for sale:
- TRANSFORMERS Bumblebee 3-Step 8.5″ Combiner Force Autobot Car/Robot
- TRANSFORMERS Optimus Prime 3-Step 8″ Combiner Force Autobot Lorry/Robot
- TRANSFORMERS Bumblebee 3-Step Autobot 12″ Figure MARS Converter Blue Car
- TRANSFORMERS Energize BOULDER Rescue Bots HEATWAVE 1-Step Playskool Heroes ~ link to come!
Prime Beast Hunters ” Predaking” is quite the figure!
A smattering of various figures for resale.
- Marvel SPIDER-MAN Super Hero Mashers 6″ Action Figure (Hasbro 2015)
- Marvel SPIDER-MAN & Friends DOC OCK 6″ Action Figure (Toy Biz 2004)
- GLADIATORS Saracen ~ Vintage 3.5″ Action Figure (Hornby 1992)
- TEENAGE MUTANT NINJA TURTLES 3 Large Figures 11″ 10″ (Playmates 2012)
- STAR WARS Nute Gunray 4″ Figure Neimoidian Villain Chess Piece
The two Yu-Gi-Oh! figures sold immediately as I listed them! Ryan’s World, World of Warriors, Soldier Force and The Corps! are for later resale in bundles. I’m keeping Face from The A-Team (no fingers), Zeratul from Cute But Deadly (arm missing) and the little unknown figure.
The Matchbox car turns out to be a pre-production version with a blue paint job. Quite rare! I don’t know what the two plastic cars are from . They are very similar to a promo toy produced by Nesquik, but not. Possibly 1980’s.
A small pile of knights and horses rummaged loose of out a charity shop toy box. Since buying these I have found a few more, so will sell together shortly.
I picked all these little weapons out of a toy box at the first car boot sale I attended in May. I’ve had help to id a few, but most are still unknown.
Can you help?