Powder Monki ~ Retro Badges & Magnets

Author Topic: Jackpot!  (Read 29194 times)

Offline Coma

Re: Jackpot!
« Reply #15 on: Thursday 28 April 2011, 10:51 pm »
You're welcome to PM me if you want to make an offer :)

Most of this thread is just my own collection, but I do pick up some toys and things because I recognise them and I hate to think of them going unsold and ending up being thrown out when someone somewhere would love it!

I turn down a lot of stuff, which in hindsight I think I should have picked up anyway. I have already resisted buying several MLP's, Keypers, Get Along Gang etc. this year.

Offline nsunshine

« Reply #16 on: Friday 29 April 2011, 08:37 am »
oh am sooo very envious!!! who get this lucky!!! Congrats!!!

Offline Coma

« Reply #17 on: Monday 02 May 2011, 09:53 pm »
TY, I know I have done pretty well!

My finds from this weekend's sales... this was a good one:

Original 80's Talking CPK, Bedtime Bear, Mint Forest Friend Bear!!!, Woolma Get Along Gang Lamb, Fluffy Surprise Plush
Glo-Worm, Fairy Tails Baby and Egg, Moondreamers Sleep Creep, Snugglebumm, Fluffy Surprise, Keypers Finders, Snugglebumms Pet, Poseable CPK, Fashion Star Fillie, Baby Keyper (plus keys), Fluffy Surprise, Glo-Worm, Rub-A-Dub Doggie, Mint Care Bears Mug

Who is the blue bear next to the Fairy Tails Baby? I can't remember what it's called!

26" My Pet Monsters, Were Bear

Sad to say that a lot of dealers were out and buying up everything they could get their hands on - missed out on a ton of MLP's, Keypers, Snugglebumms etc. - 'm pleased with what I got, but it's a shame to see so much of this go to professional sellers.
« Last Edit: Monday 02 May 2011, 10:00 pm by Coma »

Offline MissAliRae

« Reply #18 on: Tuesday 03 May 2011, 06:12 am »
Ah I am so jealous of all your awesome vintage finds!! I want to go thrifting with you haha.

Offline jazzmatazz

« Reply #19 on: Wednesday 04 May 2011, 10:46 pm »
Ah I am so jealous of all your awesome vintage finds!! I want to go thrifting with you haha.

I agree! I can never find huge lots of stuff like you do. Though I do usually at least find 1 thing everytime I go to add to my collections :D

Offline Coma

« Reply #20 on: Friday 06 May 2011, 07:27 pm »

I also found these MIB Skydancers!

Well put it this way.. I do look through a good couple of hundred stalls, but I am surprised by some of the things that turn up.

I always seens tons of G2 and G3 My Little Ponies - they are everywhere, often MIB - but I'm not a fan of those, so I don't know what is a good buy or an average buy, so I have never picked any up.

Offline Rider of the storm

« Reply #21 on: Sunday 08 May 2011, 04:01 am »
You are so lucky thanks to the lead laws in NY I hardy see toys at flea markets any more.  I will say there is a huge church sale in august this summer and I will be on the look out for toys from the 1980s if I find any thing I will post here later. I have a few months to wait although.

Offline blackorchid77

« Reply #22 on: Sunday 15 May 2011, 07:57 pm »
wow u have a nosy bear! lucky! i almost want one someday. i had a puzzle of them when i was younger :)

Offline jazzmatazz

« Reply #23 on: Saturday 28 May 2011, 04:47 pm »
eee !!! You just bought MIB my only childhood skydancer :D now I have a name to go with her... If I ever find her. I've found her base but still have yet to find her.

Offline pirateparakeet

« Reply #24 on: Sunday 29 May 2011, 09:11 am »
Why doesn't Camille have a base? did some of them come without? I have that doll, that's why I'm wondering :)

And JEEZ you are one lucky collector!! If I ever decide to play the lottery I'm flying out there to shake your hands first or something, maybe some of that will rub off!
Always looking for my little ponies!

Offline invaderhorizongreen

« Reply #25 on: Sunday 19 June 2011, 07:00 pm »
wow such great finds  :o  now i wish i could have the money to go to where you are just for the sales ! someday i may get lucky and find a box like you

Offline Zoundz

« Reply #26 on: Wednesday 22 June 2011, 06:26 pm »
We don't get much in the way of decent bootsales here in West Cork - but when we lived in Wales, we'd get hauls like that (though not necessarily the same quality) every week pretty much. Can't wait to go over to Leeds this August and go bootsale/charity shop mental! :D

I did have an MLP haul like that once... about 6 years ago... :D

xx

Offline Coma

« Reply #27 on: Thursday 28 July 2011, 11:28 pm »
« Last Edit: Thursday 28 July 2011, 11:32 pm by Coma »

Offline Rider of the storm

« Reply #28 on: Saturday 13 August 2011, 03:27 am »
wow nice finds.  ;D

Offline Coma

« Reply #29 on: Thursday 25 August 2011, 10:03 pm »
Yeah, I did pretty good recently - missed out on a bunch of MLP's and Keypers though, there are some dealers around who manage to get to things before I do!