Powder Monki ~ Retro Badges & Magnets

Author Topic: Jackpot!  (Read 28417 times)

Offline ecpblue

• Check out Precious Places on Facebook!!
    • Precious Places
Re: Jackpot!
« Reply #30 on: Thursday 25 August 2011, 10:43 pm »
Wow you sure have found some great stuff and it all looks like it is in wonderful condition!!  Thanks for the explanation of boot sales!!  I was wondering what they were, I am kind of jealous that we don't really seem to have something as great in the US.  Good luck with future sales and keep us updated!!!!  :-)
Please "like" my precious places facebook page!! 
https://www.facebook.com/PreciousPlaces

Offline ForeverKokiri

« Reply #31 on: Saturday 24 September 2011, 12:28 am »
Ohhhhh, the Hallelujiah chorus played in my head so loudly when I saw all the ponies in that box from last year. Such pretty condition!

I remember once I was in a thrift store and I saw a pink plush pony with polka dots on her butt and thought to myself, "That looks like Cotton Candy." I checked the tag, and it was one of the plush MLPs, which I didn't know existed at the time!

Another time, same thrift store, I was digging through the barbies because the ponies were in there as well, and suddenly I pull out this beautiful white unicorn with long purple hair. I thought, "Well, this is a pretty fakie... OH MY GOD IT'S A REAL ONE!!!" It was Glory! It's been five or six years since I've found her and I've STILL never found a used G1 in her condition. I do have a few slightly baity ones and a flatfoot Butterscotch from a relative.

And congrats on those adorable brush-a-loves! I've never heard of them before. Are they a UK only thing or were they over here too?

Offline tezcale

« Reply #32 on: Sunday 06 November 2011, 11:41 am »
Wow your photos are beautiful. You found exceptional things : Care bears, Brush A Loves, Plush Pony, wuzzles ....
All these beautiful colors are a delight for the eyes!

Offline Coma

« Reply #33 on: Tuesday 03 January 2012, 03:54 pm »
It's been forever since I checked this, but thanks for the last responses :) It's a little late but Kokiri - the Brush a Loves were both a UK and a US thing, but the UK did have it's own exclusives, too.

I need to get back on it and update with my newest additions!

Offline Foxtale

« Reply #34 on: Sunday 25 March 2012, 04:09 pm »
What great finds you come across. Lovely pictures of them too.

Thanks for sharing. :D

anything
anything