Powder Monki ~ Retro Badges & Magnets

Author Topic: Help me! Tiny sad faced doll, Little Kiddle sized... more info inside!  (Read 4760 times)

Offline ForeverKokiri

.-*`*-.-*`*-.-*`*-.-*`*-.-*`*-.-*`*-.-*`*-.-*`*-.-*`*-.-*`*-.Hello, all. I bought a bag of old toys at a Salvation Army store because there were two vintage My Little Ponies in it, and also inside the bag was an adorable sad-faced  doll. She is not wearing any clothes. She is about the size and shape of a Little Kiddle, but her face is much different. She has all black oval eyes with eyelashes and a white dot in the middle of each eye. She is frowning and her eyebrows are slanted downward. She has five freckles on each cheek and five tiny fingers on each hand, but no toes. Her hair is piled high and is orange. On the back of her head it says "Hong Kong", and on her back it says "Made in Hong Kong" so there is no company name on her whatsoever. Any toy buffs know who she is? She is very cute and I'd love to find out what she is supposed to be wearing.

Pictures coming soon!

.-*`*-.-*`*-.-*`*-.-*`*-.-*`*-.-*`*-.-*`*-.-*`*-.-*`*-.-*`*-.

Offline Becktoria

Re: Help me! Tiny sad faced doll, Little Kiddle sized... more info inside!
« Reply #1 on: Sunday 19 December 2010, 11:29 pm »
This sounds like a doll I remember from my childhood, been trying to find some info/identification with sketchy descriptions on Google! Please can you post a picture? It's driving me mad trying to find her!  ;D

Offline nhtpirate1980

Re: Help me! Tiny sad faced doll, Little Kiddle sized... more info inside!
« Reply #2 on: Thursday 23 December 2010, 11:42 am »
Maybe a THE LITTLES doll ?  ;)

^^
My pictures et scans albums : http://www.flickr.com/photos/nhtpirate/sets/

anything
anything