Powder Monki ~ Retro Badges & Magnets

Author Topic: Tons of tiny mysteries!  (Read 16158 times)

Offline kiddy2468

Re: Tons of tiny mysteries!
« Reply #15 on: Tuesday 14 December 2010, 02:47 am »
The little blue horse ring is from a Fisher Price I think jewelery and make up set. A play one not a real one

http://www.inthe80s.com/toys/fisherpricevanityset0.shtml

Offline invaderhorizongreen

« Reply #16 on: Tuesday 14 December 2010, 03:28 pm »
could the blue bird with the green hood and perched on the ribbon be part of  the disney line??? or do you think it is a knock off?

Offline poniesofdooom

« Reply #17 on: Tuesday 14 December 2010, 04:36 pm »
the butterfly hair clip is from the G3 line of My Little Ponies

Offline letterbomb

« Reply #18 on: Thursday 16 December 2010, 01:47 am »
The small blue bottle and cans are from the barbie kitchen, I remember those labels being made of a thick paper, so they were very hard to keep on- I'm not surprised only one of yours has stood the test of time  ;D

I think that lattice pie would have come inside a dish, similar to the one in the pic, too.
I think the small yellow dish could be the same as the white ones pictured.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/28277802@N00/592738368

The purple curlers are from the Sweet Dreams My Little Pony outfit

Offline manateejaq

« Reply #19 on: Friday 14 January 2011, 04:33 am »
I think the red cowboy hat with the flower is from the G2 Littlest Pet Shop set "Raceabout Ranch."
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51sTiE0aQBL.jpg

The Candelabra also looks familiar... the first thing that came to mind to me is a Little Mermaid set my sister had from the early 90's. (I think it also came with Sebastian hiding inside a silver serving dish under a piece of lettuce...) I could be totally wrong though!

Offline RainbowWindy

« Reply #20 on: Friday 14 January 2011, 06:07 pm »
The combs with 2 puppies came with the Li'l Litters My Little Puppy (part of My Little Pony line)

Offline RainbowWindy

« Reply #21 on: Friday 14 January 2011, 06:09 pm »
The iridescent cape with the pink collar *might* go to MLP Princess Royal Pink. Something about it doesn't look quite right though so it may just be fakie ponywear.
http://www.kimsites.net/dreamvalley/9th_edition_ponies2.html#princess

I'm pretty sure it is Princess Royal Pink's cape.

Offline hologram900

« Reply #22 on: Wednesday 02 March 2011, 06:49 am »
Blue brush with heart at the bottom is from Snugglebums.

Offline starfroggy

« Reply #23 on: Saturday 07 May 2011, 01:46 am »
There are only a couple of things that I recognize aside from the basic pink Barbie hairbrushes and such...

The little blue bird with the hair scarf holding the little pinkie/red ribbon looks like a Cinderella accessory...I'm guessing.

But I do know that the yellow swing with the open ring/hoop at the bottom and the two mini hooks to hang it from is from the Trolls Treehouse playset. I have one, the little pink bucket seat slides into the hoop and it swings from a branch.

The purple pie thing in the first picture is from a Play-Doh set. If it's not it looks just like one that I have.

Another guess here but the pale green/aqua brush in the upper right of the first photo with the ribbon on it looks like one I had for a My Little Pony. And the pink comb with the single star at the end looks like a Troll brush. But as I said, I'm guessing on these.

Offline BattySparkles

« Reply #24 on: Saturday 07 May 2011, 07:18 pm »
The crystal-like heart necklace belongs to Sweetheart Barbie

Offline BattySparkles

« Reply #25 on: Tuesday 10 May 2011, 05:12 am »
The candelabra is actually from the Ariel's Under The Sea Treasures Accesorry set by Tyco.

Disney's Little Mermaid Ariel's Under The Sea Treasures
« Last Edit: Thursday 12 May 2011, 02:14 pm by Ghost Of The Doll »

Offline pirateparakeet

« Reply #26 on: Friday 20 May 2011, 12:26 am »
Someone already mentioned that the purple curlers go to the MLP sleep set.. if you're in the UK the white slippers do as well, but if you're in the US the single pink slipper is from that set and the white slippers are from the Rock-a-Bye bed.

None of the brushes/combs are MLP but I can confirm that the two puppy in a basket combs are Lil' Litters.

The mini pink towelette looks to me like what came with my 1989 dance magic barbie. It was a little towel in a plastic "lipstick" tin that you wet and then placed on her lips to make them change color, but I was five and the towel came out quite easily.
Always looking for my little ponies!

Offline Breyer600

« Reply #27 on: Monday 23 May 2011, 05:42 am »
First picture bottom row - the pink brush that looks like a slice of pie or cake belongs to the McDonalds MLP Minty from 2008.  The long handled pink comb in the same row looks like the ones that came with Remco ponies.

Third picture - The lace covered cape, the white veil under it and the purple flower bouquet on the right side are all part of a fakie pony wear wedding outfit from the 80s.   

Last picture - that pink bow with the velcro might be Pound Puppy/Purry

Offline kiddy2468

« Reply #28 on: Monday 23 May 2011, 06:03 pm »
Is that little pink duck from a Kelly doll? I think its from the bath time Kelly.

anything
anything