Powder Monki ~ Retro Badges & Magnets

Author Topic: ID Help! random fakies, combs  (Read 7459 times)

Offline mlp4me

ID Help! random fakies, combs
« on: Sunday 12 December 2010, 11:24 pm »
ID's needed:

I know the two in back are Buddy L's; the pink one still works! Bottom left is a cat... a very strange cat.... just says made in china on the bottom as well as the pink and blue hairy donkey creatures. I think the purple unicorn is LPS... has a sort of paw print shape on the back leg. The 2 dogs say made in china, 1988 citi toy. I don't think any of the combs are MLP... I think the seahorse comb is LLL....

Offline EmBee

Re: ID Help! random fakies, combs
« Reply #1 on: Monday 13 December 2010, 12:57 am »
I think your MLP is "Sparkleworks III" (http://www.strawberryreef.com/Index/Color/orange.html ).
The purple cat in the middle is a Little Pretty http://ghostofthedoll.co.uk/Toys_LittlePretties.htm .
The fourth comb (light pink) is probably a 70s-80s Barbie comb.
I adore your Buddy L ponies by the way!!!

-Em
;)

Offline BattySparkles

« Reply #2 on: Monday 13 December 2010, 12:59 am »
Yes, the unicorn is LPS. It's from McDonalds.

Offline AngelBear

• 80's Toy Ark
« Reply #3 on: Monday 13 December 2010, 01:52 am »
Actually your purple cat is "Purple Purr" from Lady Lovely locks. The pink seahorse comb is Lady Lovely locks, as is the pearly blue one (which I need, so if you are interested in selling/trading let me know!)

The two dogs are Sweetie Pups. I think that little pink barrette might be My Little Pony.

Offline pikapal

« Reply #4 on: Monday 13 December 2010, 06:20 am »
The thing by the blue donkey also looks like a Sweetie pup or kitty.

Offline EmBee

« Reply #5 on: Monday 13 December 2010, 06:48 am »
Oh I am so sorry for confusing you on the purple kitty's ID!

*Blush*  :)

-Em
;)

Offline Wardah

« Reply #6 on: Monday 13 December 2010, 08:23 am »
The two black and white dogs are actually Sweetie Pup fakies as well as the tan cat. I know the dogs are fakes cause the real one would say Hasbro and not Citi Toy and plus they look a little off. The cat couldn't be a real one since they never made babies of the cats, just the dogs. I wish they did make little kitties tho but if I could find a fakie like that it would be good for a baby one.

Offline Fairy Dust

« Reply #7 on: Monday 13 December 2010, 12:45 pm »
It think the thin/long light pink comb is Barbie's fromt the early 80's.  Anybody else back me up on that?  Or could it be from She-Ra or something?

Offline mlp4me

« Reply #8 on: Monday 13 December 2010, 04:41 pm »
I adore your Buddy L ponies by the way!!!

-Em
Thanks Em!
The pink one I had when I was a kid, but my friend on here named Blippo collects fakies so I had given mine to her. By some weird karma I have received another one, and it WORKS! I wish I had a video camera, she still lights up and gallops!
Thank you again for the ID's.  ;D

Offline mlp4me

« Reply #9 on: Monday 13 December 2010, 04:48 pm »
Any ideas on the blonde cat/pink/blue donkey's? They only say made in china on the bottoms and are not a hard plastic, but not super smooshy... Any other places anyone would suggest posting to find out? I'm super curious, they're so cute!!

Thanks again to all for help id's.

On a side note, most items pictured will be sold (or traded for MLP items) after the holiday season.  :)
« Last Edit: Monday 13 December 2010, 04:49 pm by mlp4me »

Offline invaderhorizongreen

« Reply #10 on: Monday 13 December 2010, 11:27 pm »
i think the orange and green comb are from the troll line but i am not certain on that.  much less as to what troll dolls they came with. I hope this helps you a bit.

Offline Snow_

« Reply #11 on: Monday 31 January 2011, 12:19 am »
I'm pretty sure the purple brush next to the barrette is from a wee lil' miss doll and the translucent pink comb next to the sea horse comb is from a Buddy L pony.

anything