Powder Monki ~ Retro Badges & Magnets

Author Topic: Sweet Love's "Sweet Annie"  (Read 8711 times)

Offline Ghost Of The Doll

• Administrator
    • Powder Monki
Sweet Love's "Sweet Annie"
« on: Friday 12 March 2010, 06:53 pm »
Mag emailed me this doll description:

"I'm looking for a doll I had when I was a child. Her name on the box was Sweet Annie. She was got for me in the mid-late 80's. She was about 20" tall, soft bodied, soft vinyl limbs, long soft curly blond/light brown hair, her face looked hand painted really delicately. Also I can remember her having a sweet, maybe vanilla smell. She wore a baby pink and white dress and white Mary-Jane style (I think) shoes. I have searched and searched the net for her but to no avail. I would really, truly appreciate it if you could tell me where she comes from and where Ii can purchase her."
Thanks a million, Mag

UPDATE!!!
Nicki emailed to say:

"The doll is called Sweet Annie. She was part of the Sweet Love series and was manufactured by Plov in the 80's. She came in two different hair colour variations, blonde and brunette. She was made out of vinyl and had open/close eyes with a soft body. Sadly, she does not exist anymore. Even though there are dolls with the same name out there, these are produced by  Primitive and have nothing to do with the Sweet Love series."
Buy retro PIN BADGES and FRIDGE MAGNETS on Powder Monki!

anything
anything