Powder Monki ~ Retro Badges & Magnets

Author Topic: My OMG find on ebay!!!  (Read 8845 times)

Offline KrystalTips

My OMG find on ebay!!!
« on: Wednesday 20 April 2011, 12:24 pm »
OK so ask some of you may or may not be aware im a slight keypers addict...ok slight is an understatement ha ha
anywaysssssssss I won a "biscuit tin" of some random 80s toys and accessories.
Reason i bid was from just a few "zoom ins" I could see Kazoo's blanket, brush and cube. Sheldons Hat, Joyfuls brush you name it I wanted it! lmao
Anyways heres some piccies! Ignore the mess on the worksurface....my fault i couldnt wait to open the tin to see exactly what was in there lol

A shot of all the keypers items

All the carebears and a few other random items

Some mroe stuff

I recognise some of this stuff i think its my little pony? from i think its a beauty dparlour or something? i had it was purple with a green gate? dunno
WANTED:- Matchbox Carousel Horses, Tonka Keypers and Disney Wuzzles!

Offline Freeindeed

• Good Boy Toys
Re: My OMG find on ebay!!!
« Reply #1 on: Wednesday 20 April 2011, 12:49 pm »
That's a great lot! :) I love random toy lots like that. And yes, a lot of the accessories are MLP.

Offline nsunshine

« Reply #2 on: Wednesday 20 April 2011, 09:50 pm »
That is an awesome find...how did u find that on ebay? Theres like a million keypers keys in there!!! Great Great Deal!!!

Offline KrystalTips

« Reply #3 on: Thursday 21 April 2011, 12:00 am »
I was doing a 1980s toy search and stumbled on it in the my little pony section. sounds daft but i only wanted the keypers items lol. seriously wanted the brushes all i have are mine from when i was little and they are all chewed to bits (i was a bad kid with my toys lol).
im up for swapsies on all the other items - will swap for keypers items, g3 ponies, wuzzles and matchbox carousel items lol. xxx

Offline zuse

• Zuse's Vintage Littlest Pet Shop Guide
« Reply #4 on: Thursday 21 April 2011, 12:05 am »
So that's where all the keys go! Kid works so hard to keep all the pieces together and then mom donates all the toys off not even evening knowing about the other stuff or donates them separately (that's my theory of what happened - I've found vintage Littlest Pet Shop cards/accessories in plastic boxes nowhere near any of the animals/playsets).
Check out my Vintage Littlest Pet Shop Guide!

Hey, check out Bing Rewards. I've earned several $5 Amazon gift cards using it. :)

Offline KrystalTips

« Reply #5 on: Thursday 21 April 2011, 02:27 pm »
i think your theory sounds about right zuse! my mum use to do it and thats how i "lost" all my wish world kids accessories, smooshies bits and sweet secrets! tins that get left behind when we moved or given away or taken to the charity shops.
at least im building my keypers collection back up too! lol i just won a gen 1 Hero the kangeroo so im a bit happy at the moment and i hope things keep going the way they are recently as i will finish what i want to get soon.
but now i;ve posted that chances are my luck will change lol xxx

Offline natnolly

« Reply #6 on: Wednesday 27 April 2011, 10:14 pm »
SO JELOUS ><

Offline KrystalTips

« Reply #7 on: Friday 15 July 2011, 01:35 pm »
after i posted this my luck did change../.. i lost out on over 9 keypers i was bidding on, on ebay. i knew i shouldnt have pushed my luck by posting lol xxx

Offline ForeverKokiri

« Reply #8 on: Saturday 24 September 2011, 12:18 am »
I am drooling at those original pony name cards. Those must be super rare -- they're paper so they get thrown out or torn really quickly unless someone means to resell them!

Offline invaderhorizongreen

« Reply #9 on: Sunday 02 October 2011, 01:28 am »
very nice find !

Offline Nappercasper

« Reply #10 on: Monday 03 October 2011, 09:38 pm »
Oh my god... i think i bid on that on uk ebay? :D Congrats though i was intrigued with the biscuit tin.

Offline Fairy Dust

« Reply #11 on: Sunday 09 October 2011, 10:57 pm »
Now I know where all the missing keyper keys in the world went to (okay there not that many but there will a lot!).