Powder Monki ~ Retro Badges & Magnets

Author Topic: U.D.C.O., Inc. Doll  (Read 5126 times)

Offline taustin

U.D.C.O., Inc. Doll
« on: Friday 05 August 2011, 09:25 pm »
I would really like to know about a doll that I found in my mother's possesions after she passed.  The doll has the markings "U.D.C.O., Inc. Made in China" stamped on its neck.  The doll has a cloth body, rooted hair, open/close eyes; it also speaks when you press the hands or feet.  The battery pack is marked with "Uneeda Doll Made in China".  She is about 15" tall.

I don't know how old the doll is.  I haven't been able to find an exact picture of a doll like her online sofar.  I would like to know what her original hairstyle was like, what clothes she wore, generally any information at all about her.

Thanks for your help.

Offline zuse

• Zuse's Vintage Littlest Pet Shop Guide
Re: U.D.C.O., Inc. Doll
« Reply #1 on: Friday 05 August 2011, 09:39 pm »
Any way you could post a picture?

Uneeda dolls might be a bit before the time period this forum generally covers (80's on) but there are so many people that read here with such diverse knowledge that someone will probably know it or know just where to refer you. :)
Check out my Vintage Littlest Pet Shop Guide!

Hey, check out Bing Rewards. I've earned several $5 Amazon gift cards using it. :)

Offline pranceatron

• Pranceatron Toys
Re: U.D.C.O., Inc. Doll
« Reply #2 on: Wednesday 10 August 2011, 02:22 am »
The Made in China markings and the hands/feet activating a voice implies post 1990's to me, though I don't know how long Uneeda was making dolls, or if they still are for that matter.

anything
anything