Powder Monki ~ Retro Badges & Magnets

Author Topic: Troll Doll Help Please?  (Read 3861 times)

Offline Bexx

Troll Doll Help Please?
« on: Wednesday 31 August 2011, 10:24 am »
I've recently found a Troll doll I had from when I was little and was wondering if there were any experts about :)

It's large - about 20 inches including hair.
It has soft arms, legs and body with the regular plastic feet and hands.
It's wearing a hot pink polo neck top with pink, yellow, blue and white checkered dungarees. My Trolls hair is red but I think my cousin had a similar one who's hair may have been a different colour. There's a bow aswell that used to be in it's hair but it's come off, there's a pin in it but I don't know if I put that there or that's how it was.
It has brown eyes and on the back of the neck it says UNEEDA DOLL CO.
Underneath the feet there are 2 horseshoe prints I don't know if this means anything but any help greatly appreciated :D

Offline Rider of the storm

Re: Troll Doll Help Please?
« Reply #1 on: Wednesday 31 August 2011, 11:35 pm »
UNEEDA DOLL CO.  made a ton of fake troll dolls in the 1970;s and onwards I happen to have a wish nick troll doll moc by this company. Sorry that is all that I know. These troll like dolls are not considered true troll dolls but good knock offs.

Offline Bexx

Re: Troll Doll Help Please?
« Reply #2 on: Wednesday 31 August 2011, 11:48 pm »
I think I did read that briefly as I was looking round for info, I'm not expecting it to be worth a lot of money or anything but to find out a name just so I could find out more about it would be great

Thanks for the reply (:

anything