Powder Monki ~ Retro Badges & Magnets

Author Topic: random accessories and a few LPS pieces  (Read 4679 times)

Offline emery

• emery's emporium
random accessories and a few LPS pieces
« on: Thursday 01 December 2011, 05:00 am »
I have just finished using zuse's awesome site to help ID a TON of vintage LPS stuff and put it with the right sets. I have a few items left over and also these random items that I don't think are LPS at all.

I'll start with the LPS pic. Main question, the 3 paper items (torn pamphlet, torn gift card and peanuts label) are those worth anything (like even someone paying the cost of shipping)? What does the turtle food go to? I have 2 of the Playset carry cases (the red/orange ones from 1993) and I was thinking maybe with those but can't match up from the picture or list. What about the other food? Anything look familiar? The newspaper I can't match up either as the one I need for a set is supposed to be magnet and this one has velcro. Not sure on the comb or the little collar either.

And these are the items I have left over that I don't know what they go with. The little bed makes sound when you press the mouse or bone. The brown brush says GC so I'm guessing that is Grand Champions? The ribbons that are tied together the pink one feels like a My Little Pony ribbon. The little bone has velcro and I'm guessing it might go with the bed. Is the food LPS? Or maybe Barbie? Any ideas would be great!

"Like" my store on Facebook to see when

Offline mouse

Re: random accessories and a few LPS pieces
« Reply #1 on: Thursday 01 December 2011, 02:39 pm »
The blue cage thing is from Puppy in my Pocket (1990's version by MEG/Hasbro) the bed with the buttons is from a Barbie vet set. The green whatsit is acts as a teeter-totter type thing in vintage LPS ride n' slide hamsters (it fits inside a cage) - I agree w/ you re: brush being grand champions. The grapes - they seem to be a generic doll food item. I know sellers from china/hong kong on ebay sell small lots of food which includes grapes like the ones pictured and I know I have some from when I was little but I'm not certain if they are actually a barbie product or a knock-off. The carboard thing could be from Sylvanian families but doesn't really seem their style so maybe Maple town?

Someone might fancy purchasing the peanut sticker and the leaflet (or I'm sure someone would say they'd want it included with their other stuff if you said it was free with purchase). The little tins and turtle food are from the blue playset I think. The pink collar will be from the poodle set... think it's called Fancy poodle? From the my real pets line. No idea where the velcro'd newspaper comes from - maybe a barbie set?

Offline emery

• emery's emporium
Re: random accessories and a few LPS pieces
« Reply #2 on: Sunday 04 December 2011, 08:26 pm »
Thanks so much mouse! I looked up the Barbie pet bed and it's "Pet Doctor Barbie (1996)" and it looks like the bone and the little blue brush go with that set. I am thinking the newspaper and other little brush are probably Barbie too. I know I have an LPS poodle so I'll check if it's the right one for the pink collar.

I have the LPS orange/red playset and I was able to find a better picture and confirm that the food goes with them. Not sure about the smaller pink canister without the label though.

"Like" my store on Facebook to see when

Offline Mysstica

anything