Powder Monki ~ Retro Badges & Magnets

Author Topic: WTT: Busy Bears of Hippity Hollow almost complete set  (Read 11127 times)

Offline mouse

WTT: Busy Bears of Hippity Hollow almost complete set
« on: Thursday 08 December 2011, 06:02 am »
I recently acquired an almost full set of Busy Bears of Hippity Hollow which I would like to trade for other toys or sell.
Small Playsets:
Telephone, teapot, alarm clock, honey pot all complete. Bears have scuffed noses, alarm clock is pink so is going a funny orangey/pink colour on the outside (not very badly)

Larger Playsets:
Stereo Shop - complete with inetrior piece and bear (bear has scuffed nose)
Coffee Cafe - incomplete. Missing the coffee pot top but has bear (scuffed nose) and little table thing.
Juicer - incomplete. Playset is all there (bottom part of juicer, top part of juicer and little orange opening whatsit) but no bear figure
My Home - playset is complete but missing bear

I have no freakin' clue how to make the slideshow actually, you know, slide on this page without having to click it and go to photobucket.

I'm working on an online version of my wantlist

I have a bunch of mini toys I'd like to trade as well - starcastles figures, mimi and the googoos, teeny weeny families, polly pocket etc... I'd like to trade for similar toys (also things like caboodles, l'il litters bunnies and puppies, tea bunnies, mini pound puppies playsets, L'il babies, magic diaper babies pets, oodles, kenner littlest pet shop etc... etc...)

Because I am in Australia it's better for me to work out a trade than sell.
« Last Edit: Friday 10 February 2012, 06:00 am by mouse »

Offline mouse

Re: WTT: Busy Bears of Hippity Hollow almost complete set
« Reply #1 on: Friday 10 February 2012, 07:03 am »
Bump for update

Offline emery

• emery's emporium
« Reply #2 on: Thursday 16 February 2012, 05:03 pm »
Hey mouse :) Do you happen to have the tiny little rocking horse that goes with the My Home? It says complete but missing the bear on your post but I don't see it in the pics so I wanted to ask. That's the last piece I am missing to have the complete set! I do have a foreign rocking horse but it's a different color than the US version.

"Like" my store on Facebook to see when

Offline mouse

« Reply #3 on: Friday 17 February 2012, 04:26 am »
Hey mouse :) Do you happen to have the tiny little rocking horse that goes with the My Home? It says complete but missing the bear on your post but I don't see it in the pics so I wanted to ask. That's the last piece I am missing to have the complete set! I do have a foreign rocking horse but it's a different color than the US version.

Hi - I just went by (your!) pictures on GOTD. There were other pieces but I didn't know they came with these - I have a little yellow car, little yellow rocking horse and also a little yellow trolley doo-dad. I can take photos and I'll upload them. I thought the little 'toy' accessories might be koeda chan or something because they have Japan written, I just hadn't got around to photographing them for I.D.

Offline emery

• emery's emporium
« Reply #4 on: Friday 17 February 2012, 05:49 pm »
That would be great! I would love to get the rocking horse and I am sure I have something I could trade for it. I have some Li'l Litters, some tiny dogs that I think are the Pound Puppies, LPS stuff.... or I can always buy it too!

I may also be interested in the pink stereo shop as mine is a bit orange-ish. Yours looks still pretty pink from the photos?

Offline mouse

« Reply #5 on: Saturday 18 February 2012, 01:06 am »
That would be great! I would love to get the rocking horse and I am sure I have something I could trade for it. I have some Li'l Litters, some tiny dogs that I think are the Pound Puppies, LPS stuff.... or I can always buy it too!

I may also be interested in the pink stereo shop as mine is a bit orange-ish. Yours looks still pretty pink from the photos?

I will take a photo of the little bits now - the alarm clock is pretty pink, very slightly orange. I'll take some more photos so you ahve a better chance of deciding if it's better than the one you've got or not. I would love to do a trade :)

Offline emery

• emery's emporium
« Reply #6 on: Saturday 18 February 2012, 06:02 am »
Thanks! That would be super! It's the stereo shop I would be interested in most though (along with the rocking horse), not the alarm clock. It's the 2-story one that's like a refrigerator!

Offline mouse

« Reply #7 on: Wednesday 22 February 2012, 03:23 pm »
Thanks! That would be super! It's the stereo shop I would be interested in most though (along with the rocking horse), not the alarm clock. It's the 2-story one that's like a refrigerator!

Sorry I've been sick the past few days - will take photos a.s.a.p.

Offline mouse

« Reply #8 on: Thursday 23 February 2012, 04:29 am »
Here's the photos - the larger stereo/TV doesn't really seem to be discoloured at all whilst the alarm clock is slightly peachy/orangey on the outside (especially the front half)

The rocking horse is in excellent condition. Did it comes with a Japan only version of the playset or something? The car looks to be the same type of thing as the rocking horse so Im wondering if it came with these sets as well.

Offline emery

• emery's emporium
« Reply #9 on: Sunday 26 February 2012, 06:15 pm »
Thanks so much! I would love to work a trade with you for the little yellow rocking horse and then the pink stereo house with the little desk and bear. I'll get some pics of my tinier items and see what I can tempt you with!

The little yellow car I have not seen in any photos of Busy Bears from the US or other countries but it does seem to be the same color and type of plastic. May be a Koeda Chan thing as you are guessing? The yellow rocking horse came with the US sets and a pink version came with the Spanish versions. I am not sure about the ones released in Brazil though?

Offline emery

• emery's emporium
« Reply #10 on: Saturday 10 March 2012, 08:43 pm »
Sorry for the delay! I kept getting a down for maintenance when I tried to come back and PM you! I'm sending a message now with some links and pics so we can work out a trade!

anything
anything