Powder Monki ~ Retro Badges & Magnets

Author Topic: Can someone please help me out i need to identify these vintage dolls/ figures  (Read 5397 times)

Offline adamheinecke

i've had these for awhile now but i am not sure what they are they look like there from the 60's - 70's i only have these three im assuming i'm missing the mom the only marking on them says hong kong on the dad, if someone could help me out that would be amazing thanks.

« Last Edit: Tuesday 28 February 2012, 09:06 am by zuse »

Offline vintagequeen16

Re: Can someone please help me out i need to identify these vintage dolls/ figures
« Reply #1 on: Thursday 26 January 2012, 02:02 am »
The thing that makes me think they're not *that* old is that I had them when I was a kid (I'm 20) but I have no idea what they are.  I remember that girl. It is likely that they are much older than I am, though, being that I was a flea market kind of kid...

Offline adamheinecke

Re: Can someone please help me out i need to identify these vintage dolls/ figures
« Reply #2 on: Thursday 26 January 2012, 10:26 pm »
they may not be that old im not sure i'm just trying to find a brand or name or something to identify them by so i can research them, Any help at all is ver helpful to me thanks.

Offline zuse

• Zuse's Vintage Littlest Pet Shop Guide
« Reply #3 on: Tuesday 28 February 2012, 09:06 am »
I've looked a bit and haven't found anything. Does anyone know more about these? :)
Check out my Vintage Littlest Pet Shop Guide!

Hey, check out Bing Rewards. I've earned several $5 Amazon gift cards using it. :)

Offline EmBee

« Reply #4 on: Wednesday 29 February 2012, 03:17 am »
The thing that's interesting to me about this set is that it's something Fisher Price would do, but their figures usually have jointed legs or something and are less detailed.  That was my first guess but I'm really not sure by their look.

-Em
;)

Offline Wardah

« Reply #5 on: Wednesday 29 February 2012, 06:02 am »
I don't know why but something in the dark recesses of my mind is telling me the father should be holding a pipe and that these are very old.

anything
anything