Powder Monki ~ Retro Badges & Magnets

Author Topic: Vogel frei! says Hi  (Read 3305 times)

Offline Vogel frei!

Vogel frei! says Hi
« on: Saturday 26 September 2020, 03:05 pm »
Hey everyone! I am Vogel frei! and please mind that I'm not a native speaker, so please ignore possible spelling or grammar misstakes. Or correct me if you wish. :)

About me:
I am a 20-year-old, female toy nerd who was born and lives in Germany. And I am totally blind which is no problem for me. I grew up with the first beginnings of today's Fisher Price along with VTech, Leapfrog, Redbox and other brands. Of course I also romped around outside but that didn't dampen my passion for electronic toys one bit.
Allthough I have to admit that some electronic learning toys are not accessible at all. Due to my blindness I have to concentrate on audible things like voices and sound effects in a toy to figure it out and especially VTech seems to abandon them completely but that's not the topic.
Today, I collect all kinds of electronic toys (mostly sound soothers or other crib toys) and my biggest wish is to have all the fisher price aquariums in my collection. Will I succeed in doing so? I don't know. :D They are hard to find.

Anyway, I would to get to know you and to praise the accessibility of this website. And maybe I will check out the identify section shortly.

Greetings (Regards?),

Vogel frei!

Offline insightinner

Re: Vogel frei! says Hi
« Reply #1 on: Saturday 30 January 2021, 03:19 am »
Hello ,welcome

anything