Powder Monki ~ Retro Badges & Magnets

Author Topic: WuvLuvs  (Read 12970 times)

Offline jenniferf82

WuvLuvs
« on: Monday 29 March 2010, 08:56 pm »
I don't have any photos of the first set of Wuvluvs, I believe there were 2 different sets. I'm not sure what the differences were between the sets or how to tell them apart.
I have a WuvLuv 2 box, these are the photos of the different ones on the back of it.

The mothers came with a Birth Certificate so that you could name them while the babies were already named.
I have the original instruction manual too, should I scan that in?
Wuvluv 2 came with a brush that had two hearts and "wuvluv" on the back of it. They also came with flowers called "num nums" and a heart on a ribbon that said "Key to My Heart." You insert the tip of the heart into the bottom of the Wuvluv to reset the egg pouch.
I'm not sure how many Num-num's each one came with, but here's a photo of the accessories I do have:

« Last Edit: Monday 28 October 2013, 09:03 am by Ghost Of The Doll »

Offline Ghost Of The Doll

• Administrator
    • Powder Monki
Re: Maybe WuvLuvs?
« Reply #1 on: Monday 29 March 2010, 09:13 pm »
They are one freeky looking toy! Thanks for the images, I don't think I'll need the instruction manual though.
Buy retro PIN BADGES and FRIDGE MAGNETS on Powder Monki!

Offline BattySparkles

« Reply #2 on: Tuesday 30 March 2010, 04:32 am »
Wasn't there a thread about these somewhere? Did the person ever figure out these were them?

Offline EricaVee

« Reply #3 on: Saturday 03 April 2010, 07:49 am »
Yes, there was an ID thread but it's been resolved. :)
Wish List!
-Any Merwees (CAP Toys)
-Lady Lovely Locks Seek & Peek board game
-Used/nude Fashionista Ken

Offline Charlotte

« Reply #4 on: Monday 03 May 2010, 10:46 pm »
I would LOVE to have scans of the instructions! I just found a Wuv Luv at a thriftstore and I really want to find out how it works exactly! (PMed you just to be sure.)

The Wuv Luv I found doesn't have hearts on her tummy like the ones in your pic do, so that might be a difference between the first and second set :)
« Last Edit: Monday 03 May 2010, 10:52 pm by Charlotte »

anything
anything