Powder Monki ~ Retro Badges & Magnets

Author Topic: Wee Lil Miss Ballerina  (Read 7555 times)

Offline Mysstica

Wee Lil Miss Ballerina
« on: Sunday 26 February 2012, 12:46 am »
I saw her a few days ago at a thrift store shoved in a box with a bunch of cheap dolls. I knew that she was a Wee Lil Miss doll, but didn't know which one, and since I'd only ever had a Lil Miss Makeup, I didn't buy her. I saw that she had little ballerina shoes that appeared on her legs, though, so I looked it up when I got home and discovered that she has disappearing make-up as well! I figured that the make-up wouldn't work, but that it was worth a try. She ended up being 25 cents, and her make-up feature does still work! :D I gave her a bath and put her in some Barbie clothes. Bless her heart with those bangs, though. :P

Offline DarkAnjel77

Re: Wee Lil Miss Ballerina
« Reply #1 on: Thursday 15 March 2012, 11:37 pm »
she is cute.  I like the smaller versions of the Lil Miss.  They had more varity in my opinion.

Offline Mysstica

« Reply #2 on: Monday 19 March 2012, 01:53 am »
:D I never knew that they were so small! (I mean, I guess I didn't know that they existed when I was a kid, but once I started coming here and seeing pictures of them, I didn't imagine that they were Barbie-sized! :D )

Offline EdenEye

« Reply #3 on: Friday 24 May 2013, 12:14 am »
I LOVE Wee Lil Miss dolls. : )

Offline luckdragon

« Reply #4 on: Friday 24 May 2013, 02:22 am »
I restored a Lil Miss Makeup a couple of months ago from a thrift store.  You can fix her hair.

I wash doll hair with baby shampoo, rinse, put in conditioner, leave in 5-10 minutes, rinse.  Comb to get tangles out and let dry.  Reweave the bangs with a plastic fork, separating the short bangs from the long hair.  The bangs hair was meant to be up front, so it should have no problem staying down once you do that.

Nice price!  Congrats!

Offline SunshineSam218

« Reply #5 on: Thursday 13 May 2021, 11:50 pm »
I remember those dolls! Lil Miss dolls are so adorable!!  ;D

anything
anything